Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What would you like to see on POGO

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

~Ãutolovér~

To be able to hide my profile/stats/tokens/badges from people, when ever I want to.

Julie

I would like to see more Club Pogo and premium badge money spent on fixing their dodgy servers and fixing the glitches with certain badges O0

flgal

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 07, 2006, 04:18:54 AM
To be able to hide my profile/stats/tokens/badges from people, when ever I want to.

i second that!!!

Gecko

id love to see a love nest room  because im a romantic    guess who id take in there and lock the door  :-* :-*

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on June 07, 2006, 04:32:06 AM
id love to see a love nest room  because im a romantic    guess who id take in there and lock the door  :-* :-*

How many guesses do we get?  :P

Quote from: BluRaven on June 07, 2006, 04:10:40 AM
Less idiots and snoops.

I agree !!

I agree !!

More badges !!

Tara

Quote from: nanners on June 07, 2006, 04:45:43 AM
Me to!!!..my 'stuff' is MY stuff!

And do you have any idea how much that sentence cost you?  :)) 29.99 x 2 is 59.98 missy !!

nanners

*gets out check book*.. :'(
take pity on a poor old lady on s. s..

crazy_

nanners

is there tax on that Tara? before I make out check I'll need to know that.. :))

Tara

Quote from: nanners on June 07, 2006, 05:12:04 AM
is there tax on that Tara? before I make out check I'll need to know that.. :))

No tax on hump day.  :P

RowdyOne

how about no more of the monster Bree and her 100 personalities stalking everyone lol that would make all of our lives on Pogo much much better  8)

winterangel

I'd like to see a couple more monthly badges like Jigsaw Detective.  Also, a premium badge album every month.....maybe for $3.99.

~Ãutolovér~

caroline196

id like to see pogo crack down on auto users (i know im in a minority here)
but im entitled to my opinion  :oo

ive never seen the attraction in using autos,ive never used 1,and my way of thinking is the badges mean very little and getting them using an auto doesn't give you any satisfaction as getting them yourselves
most of the regulars on here know that i dont like autos (especially in rated games)
i dont report anyone i would never stoop to that level,
well thats my opinion on autos

weekly challenges to be what they are supposed to be "challenging" not 5 minute wonders,pogo need to look back at 2003 and see that the challenges where much harder back then

badge albums-make those 10 times harder also-most of these challenges can be done in 1-2hours,if they give you 14 days to complete the challenge why not make them worthwhile but offering a very hard challenge which would take more than 1 or 2 hours to complete

Libra

I'm just curious... Why hang out in a forum dedicated to cheating if you are so against it? 

I don't care one way or the other, but I'm pro-choice, anti-death penalty and democrat, so joining a forum that's pro-life, pro-death penalty and repbulican would never occur to me. 

But, that's jus' me.

bubblegum

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 07, 2006, 07:49:08 AM
I'm just curious... Why hang out in a forum dedicated to cheating if you are so against it? 

I don't care one way or the other, but I'm pro-choice, anti-death penalty and democrat, so joining a forum that's pro-life, pro-death penalty and repbulican would never occur to me. 

But, that's jus' me.

good point

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview