This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What would you like to see on POGO

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

RowdyOne

I'm glad I'm not the only one that get's ticked off when someone post a comment like that and then runs away with their tail between their legs, But correct me if i'm wrong didn't we have someone named Phil123 post a comment in the "auto users named" thread about their being a so called CHEATERS LIST on a web site but they never said which web site it was hmmmmm sounds like someone's trying to bash and trash us with 2 names hm.

And Lib your right, why would someone come on a cheat sight and trash auto users when it's our pogo account's and we should be able to get the badges any freakin way we want to cheat or not cheat!!!!!!!!!!

SaintHiρρo

I think I see where Caroline is coming from. It's true (and I've said this before) that auto users (myself included) do take the fun and joy away from getting those ranks and badges. Sure it's my account, I paid for it and I can do whatever I want but it's still getting to the point where everyone is running an auto so why pay $150 for all the autos to play Pogo Games we're paying $19.99 (or more) for? Not to mention paying for badge albums and everything else just so we can display a "computerized" badge that's worthless in the real world (yes for the 2nd time in two days I've said they were worthless, lol).

However, since those same auto users are the majority of Club Pogo players (not regular Pogo), cracking down on them will hurt their pocket book (not a lot but probably make a small dent). I'm not against auto users and I'm not pro auto-users. I'm just pro "keeping my mouth shut and doing whatever I want with me own account" but that's just me, lol.

Also, this site may be called "PogoCheats" but as it has been stated before, many people come here for things other than cheating. Like getting tips, hanging out, or getting the latest information.

hades

id love to see private rooms to myself in bingo and being able to play for older badges anytime you choose.
as for autos taking the fun out of getting badges...i dont see it like that.i would rather use autos on any games i hate and just finish them instead of dreading sitting there day after day and torturing myself to just get badges.  :)

Tara

Everyone is entitled their own opinion. Who knows why we want worthless badges, but I do. :))  I mind my own business in Pogo and give Pogo my money. What does Pogo care about how many badges or tokens I have or how fast I get them. I would never try to collect a jackpot if I ever won. Hell they can have all the wallpaper and screensavers back for all I care.

Now that I use autos, I would never go back to doing it all by hand. Kinda like when you get cable... you won't ever go back to dial up.

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 07, 2006, 08:09:58 AM
I think I see where Caroline is coming from. It's true (and I've said this before) that auto users (myself included) do take the fun and joy away from getting those ranks and badges. Sure it's my account, I paid for it and I can do whatever I want but it's still getting to the point where everyone is running an auto so why pay $150 for all the autos to play Pogo Games we're paying $19.99 (or more) for? Not to mention paying for badge albums and everything else just so we can display a "computerized" badge that's worthless in the real world (yes for the 2nd time in two days I've said they were worthless, lol).

However, since those same auto users are the majority of Club Pogo players (not regular Pogo), cracking down on them will hurt their pocket book (not a lot but probably make a small dent). I'm not against auto users and I'm not pro auto-users. I'm just pro "keeping my mouth shut and doing whatever I want with me own account" but that's just me, lol.

Also, this site may be called "PogoCheats" but as it has been stated before, many people come here for things other than cheating. Like getting tips, hanging out, or getting the latest information.

Whatever your reasons for using an auto, more power to you.  I use them for games I don't like.  I play a lot of games by hand.  I get WAY more pleasure from finishing a game by hand than I do with an auto, but I'm not going to sit around and waste MY time on a game I dislike... Hence, the auto. 

Now, I know this site is not for cheaters only, but I take offense to someone coming on a site where the vast majority of it's members ARE cheaters and basically telling me they hope I get burned by Pogo for using them. 

Now, I'm going back to using my auto on both of this weeks challenges because I hate both games.  I'll get Dice Derby by hand. I'm doing this knowing that if I get caught and get banned or whatever, Caroline is going to be going  :D

nanners

To cheat OR not to cheat, that is the question....
Answer?..I cheat!!
I googled and found this site few months ago..love it and don't intend to leave
;::

Libra

Quote from: nanners on June 07, 2006, 08:34:16 AM
To cheat OR not to cheat, that is the question....
Answer?..I cheat!!
I googled and found this site few months ago..love it and don't intend to leave

Me either!  >:D

zo!D

i wonder how many here would even be playing on pogo still if it werent for autos haha  ;D

this is the best cheat site there is, im not going anywhere, and i dont plan on going to Cheaters Anonymous to kick the habit.  Cheating is half the fun, the other half is...  i dont know.

foxx

I agree with whomever said they would like to block people from seeing ranks, badges, tokies, etc. 

I do not agree with Caroline on the whole cracking down on autousers thing.  I pay the money, I should be able to cheat if I want to.  I do, however, respect her opinion on it...and need to say I would never use an auto in a ranked game because then my auto usage is effecting someone else.  I have never used an auto in Pinochle.  I never will.

Caroline brings us great information on a regular basis.  She has been around for a while...I realize all of us have a bit more paranoia about people because of the whole Bree fiasco...but please remember to be fair to every member.  Innocent until proven guilty works well.

<end preachy rant>

Homer

If not for autos I would be long gone. No way would I actually play these games manually for hours on end just to get their silly badges, wallpapers and screensavers. The jackpots don't go off enough to boot as it is.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

caroline196

Quote from: RowdyOne on June 07, 2006, 08:05:14 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that get's ticked off when someone post a comment like that and then runs away with their tail between their legs, But correct me if i'm wrong didn't we have someone named Phil123 post a comment in the "auto users named" thread about their being a so called CHEATERS LIST on a web site but they never said which web site it was hmmmmm sounds like someone's trying to bash and trash us with 2 names hm.

And Lib your right, why would someone come on a cheat sight and trash auto users when it's our pogo account's and we should be able to get the badges any freakin way we want to cheat or not cheat!!!!!!!!!!
i wasnt bashing anyone,i just gave my opinion,ive been on this site for over a year and try to give new game information etc
i dont mind people using auto,i think uve taken my comments the wrong way,it just annoys me when people use auto in rated games
as for the person who started the thread about auto users named and shamed,i wasnt even around then as i was taking an extended break from this site due to matters that wont be disclosed here
and if you read all my comments you would see i dont report anybody,if you wanna use auto thats entirely your choice,but again im just stating my personal opinion

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: caroline196 on June 07, 2006, 09:15:59 AM
Quote from: RowdyOne on June 07, 2006, 08:05:14 AM

i wasnt bashing anyone,i just gave my opinion,ive been on this site for over a year and try to give new game information etc
i dont mind people using auto,i think uve taken my comments the wrong way,it just annoys me when people use auto in rated games
as for the person who started the thread about auto users named and shamed,i wasnt even around then as i was taking an extended break from this site fue to matters that wont be disclosed here

And we thank you for coming back to the site after your time away and for voicing your opinion. I totally agree with you on the "using autos in rated games" stance you've taken. I, for one, am just happy to have you back.

winterangel

I'm happy to see you back too, Caroline.  You give the best Pogo information!!!  Welcome Back!!

nanners

Hey Caroline.. we need you with all your info
so we can cheat and get badges :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview