This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Club

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Ok.. I've been wanting to this for a while, so here goes.

Pinochle has five (5) rated, game award badges. I wanted to create this club for anyone interested in getting those badges.  For every game you play and win, you have to play a game and lose with a non-club or a secondary account.  Anyone who wants to sign up, do so here:

1.  SunnyLibra
2.  Foxx
3.  Tigereyes
4.  Sassy
5.  Rowdy
6.  BluRaven
7.  lmazzettia (Saturdays and nights)
8.  Kearny (No Mondays, has extra passes)
9.  PogoSlave
10. Bobby
11. knightrider13195 (anytime)
12. CindyLouWho (flexible)
13. Mama (Anytime but in the mornings, EST. Only needs Masters)
14. lOcO (mornings and all day Sunday and Monday)
15. tmonsteriii (anytime - needs masters)

Once we get a bunch of people signed up, we'll do a schedule so everyone knows where to meet to play.  I was thinking playing once a week for an hour.  If anyone else has any suggestions, please... go ahead, I have no idea what I'm doing, really!  :))

foxx

Good Idea Lib!

I will have to finally break down and make a second account, I guess.  I really want that master's badge.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 07, 2006, 10:50:58 AM
Good Idea Lib!

I will have to finally break down and make a second account, I guess.  I really want that master's badge.

Well, I've got two accounts and I want the badge for both of them.. I'll use the boyfriends account to lose!  O0  Just create an account for Mr. Foxx.

tigereyes

I need to get all the rated badges. I will sign up to do this. I can also make another name if I need to. Just let me know what I need to do.

Sassy

I'm interested - I just need my masters badge :) Let me know where to go and what to do lol  :;'

RowdyOne

i have a second account as well but not to sure how many days are left on it but would love to get those badges if only on my main account so count me in.

Lynne

Kearney

SexySagittarian

I'm in but can't commit to anything regular until the end of July.

bobby

knightrider13195

sign me up too plz I have 2 accounts im free anytime est.

in need of expert and masters badges, can run auto all night if needed.

Rating:    1664
Rated Games Won:   448 (50%)
Rated Games Lost:   433 (49%)
Rated Games Tied:   2 (0%)
Rated Games Unfinished:   48 (5%)
Total Pinochles:   3345
Tokens Won:   980277

Libra

I think I've modified the original post to include everyone. If you've been left out, let me know.

I can't play during the day because I'm at work, and I'm on and off too much.  I know that there are people all over the country in different time zones, so we need to think of a day and time to do this.  If y'all would let me know a day and a time frame (please try and be as flexible as possible) then I can set up the teams accordingly. 

I think the best way to do this is two partners agree to lose a couple of games so the other partners in their teams can win a couple, and then the partners switch accounts, allowing the others to win a couple. 

I'll set up the teams when I know when everyone is available, etc.  Also, could you let me know whether you have two accounts or not?  I have an account that can be used for your losing turn if you only have one account.  If anyone else is willing to share a losing account, please let me know. 

Like I said, I really don't know what I'm doing, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to make this less complicated, let me know.  I tend to make things more complicated than they need to be!   :))

I'm available on Saturday anytime after 4:00 EST.   O0

CindyLouWho

this is a great idea so please sign me up.   O0  i can't play til after saturday tho cause  having my grand daughters big graduation party at my house this weekend so real busy til  after that.  i'll be able  to play day or night, just fit me in where needed, lol.   :)

Libra

Quote from: CindyLouWho on June 07, 2006, 04:15:03 PM
this is a great idea so please sign me up.   O0  i can't play til after saturday tho cause  having my grand daughters big graduation party at my house this weekend so real busy til  after that.  i'll be able  to play day or night, just fit me in where needed, lol.   :)

Will do!  And no worries, it will take me at least a week to get it all together!  :))

CindyLouWho

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 07, 2006, 04:17:39 PM
Quote from: CindyLouWho on June 07, 2006, 04:15:03 PM

Will do!  And no worries, it will take me at least a week to get it all together!  :))

okie dokie!  lol

Lynne

I'm off and on everyday ....nights are better for me sat nights work for me also. I may create a loser account and get badges for both me and my fiance (not sure tho).

Libra

Quote from: lmazzettia on June 07, 2006, 05:02:29 PM
I'm off and on everyday ....nights are better for me sat nights work for me also. I may create a loser account and get badges for both me and my fiance (not sure tho).

Ok, gotcha down!  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview