Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Club

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: bobby on June 07, 2006, 08:17:27 PM
only 1 person would be wtg ing, thats how you know whos not cheating :))

LMAO!  Every few minutes you'd see someone say in chat:  Did I win?  :))

bobby

we should start one just for fun, we gotta recruit players ;:"

Libra

Quote from: bobby on June 07, 2006, 08:20:44 PM
we should start one just for fun, we gotta recruit players ;:"

Well... Like I said, I'm game for suggestions!  Any members that have and can leave a Pinochle auto on all night, I'll set it up!  Be kinda interesting to see where you stood in the morning......  :-\

bobby

if we start a tournament we don't just have to have it in pinochle, we could try others and see how it works out :)

Lynne

lol that is wayyy to funny, kinda true though. I'm rank 12 rating 1413  :(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: pugsly on June 07, 2006, 07:47:55 PM
i like this but i need you all to do it cause i have a really hard time with this game i donot understand it at all but would like the badges please add me only if someone can get tara to do my account since i donot understand this game

Maybe I could be the wrong person to say this and maybe it's none of my business but are you OFFERING someone else's service to get YOUR badges? I know being nice is one thing but I personally believe you're taking Tara's previous offer to help you out kinda far. I know someone might say "it's none of your business" or "we've already talked about this and you don't know what you're talking about" or something else along those lines but from what I've ready from ya, pugsly in the last few weeks is "I don't have time to get any of my badges and I'm going to make someone get them for me" but then you're on here a lot. If you're on the site so much, you clearly have time to get some badges on your own.

Now I know I could be completely in the wrong but it's just my observations and I could be reading things wrong.

Mary

rank 50  = 1609 rating those cheaters in there keep kicking me down every time i get over 1800  >:(

hades

aw sorry mama. i never play pinochle anymore unless i cheat.  >:D

SexySagittarian

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 07, 2006, 08:53:00 PM
i like this but i need you all to do it cause i have a really hard time with this game i donot understand it at all but would like the badges please add me only if someone can get tara to do my account since i donot understand this game

Maybe I could be the wrong person to say this and maybe it's none of my business but are you OFFERING someone else's service to get YOUR badges? I know being nice is one thing but I personally believe you're taking Tara's previous offer to help you out kinda far. I know someone might say "it's none of your business" or "we've already talked about this and you don't know what you're talking about" or something else along those lines but from what I've ready from ya, pugsly in the last few weeks is "I don't have time to get any of my badges and I'm going to make someone get them for me" but then you're on here a lot. If you're on the site so much, you clearly have time to get some badges on your own.

Now I know I could be completely in the wrong but it's just my observations and I could be reading things wrong.

I have to agree with Hippo on this one. Unless you are Tara's personal secretary and she has given you express permission to speak on her behalf, Only Tara has the Right/Privilege to offer/deny her services to anyone for any reason. For anyone else to do so shows a blatant disrespect for the person who is being used, bartered and taken advantage of (in this case Tara). I'm sorry to sound so harsh but Tara has been nothing but kind, generous and darned entertaining since she became a part of pc.net, and I think she deserves to be treated in kind by us.

For those who do not know how to play a particular game, all of pogo's games have "How to play this game" buttons. You need to click them, read them and then practice until you have the basics down. 95% of the time you will become knowledgeable enough about the game to then join in on things like the Pinochle club and not have to rely on someone to "do it for you". You will feel much better about your accomplishment in the end and you won't freak out the next time Pogo has a challenge in that game. ;)

CindyLouWho

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 07, 2006, 07:47:40 PM
Ok.. Let's do a trail run.  If it doesn't work, well, then, we'll try again!  O0

Schedule is for Saturday, June 10th at 8:00 p.m. EST.  Anyone who wants in, let me know.  Also, let me know what rank you are, so I know who to pair you with.  If you don't know how to play, well... Go LEARN!  LMAO!  Just kidding.  Seriously, if you don't know how to play, let me know, I'll play some rounds with you and teach you.. It's really easy and besides, the best way to learn is just play. Maybe I should post a tutorial or something.   :-\

Ok, Saturday, June 10th, 8:00 pm, EST will be Game One!  If more than four people sign up for this game, then we'll make Game Two.  We'll play in the social category in the Bubble Bath room.  Once you sign up, I'll team up everyone and PM you the password. 

Gawd, I hope this works.  LMAO!  :))

if this grad. party is over by then, i'd love to do this but i won't know til saturday eve.  if i can join, i'll come here & post a message to see if ya need anyone else.   :)

Blu

Lib baby...I'm open during days, whenever I stop my auto lol. My rating is high green, close to advanced.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: bobby on June 07, 2006, 08:27:34 PM
if we start a tournament we don't just have to have it in pinochle, we could try others and see how it works out :)

bet this would be real interesting to do in qwerty, that auto is so dang smart & sure comes up with some wierd words   :))  be very interesting to see how 2 autos play against each other  :o

foxx

Word to Hippo and PogoSlave.  Word.

Lib...I can't play Saturday...we're entertaining...

But, for future reference, I have a rating of 1529 and I'm on rank 28.  I have my Advanced badge...but not expert or master.

Homer

A word of caution about setting up a league.

It only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch and snitch to pogo. ;:"

Just thought I'd mention it. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mr. Rasputia

I would like to offer my services, but only available in the mornings and all day Sun.'s and Mon.'s  ;::

tmonsteriii

i am very interested, i am at rank 50 and need my expert, master's badge, i am available anytime, just let me know

good idea

crazy_

Quote from: Homer on June 08, 2006, 06:29:29 AM
A word of caution about setting up a league.

It only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch and snitch to pogo. ;:"

Just thought I'd mention it. O0

Another thought....

You also need to be careful on the room you choose, as leagues are very possessive and don't like others running tourneys in their rooms.  Perhaps the best way would be to pair folks off and let them go get their own room in whatever one they want rather than meeting in one specific room.  Would avoid confrontations with the leagues.  I know the majority of if not all the pino rooms are all are occupied by a league.

Tori

Quote from: PogoSlave on June 07, 2006, 11:04:21 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on June 07, 2006, 08:53:00 PM

I have to agree with Hippo on this one. Unless you are Tara's personal secretary and she has given you express permission to speak on her behalf, Only Tara has the Right/Privilege to offer/deny her services to anyone for any reason. For anyone else to do so shows a blatant disrespect for the person who is being used, bartered and taken advantage of (in this case Tara). I'm sorry to sound so harsh but Tara has been nothing but kind, generous and darned entertaining since she became a part of pc.net, and I think she deserves to be treated in kind by us.

For those who do not know how to play a particular game, all of pogo's games have "How to play this game" buttons. You need to click them, read them and then practice until you have the basics down. 95% of the time you will become knowledgeable enough about the game to then join in on things like the Pinochle club and not have to rely on someone to "do it for you". You will feel much better about your accomplishment in the end and you won't freak out the next time Pogo has a challenge in that game. ;)

Totally agree with this. I had never played this game before Pogo...I read the "how to play" instructions  :o  ..imagine that..played a few games and found it's really very simple.

I totally agree with Homer ...I would be very careful. Good luck everyone on the rated badge quest  ;)

Libra

I think I'm going to pass on a tourney.  I'm not real big on them, but if anyone else wants to set one up, by all means, go for it!  I just wanted to set this little deal up so I could get my intermediate -  masters badges and help others get theirs at the same time.  O0

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 08, 2006, 08:43:35 AM
I think I'm going to pass on a tourney.  I'm not real big on them, but if anyone else wants to set one up, by all means, go for it!  I just wanted to set this little deal up so I could get my intermediate -  masters badges and help others get theirs at the same time.  O0

Hey Lib?  Back atcha in Pogomail...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview