This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Club

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

I'm rank 20 and my rating is 1400 and something. I'm off and on during the day, so weekends are probably best for me.

RowdyOne

i haven't even started on rank badges yet but the last time i pllayed  the game i was at rank 20 almost to 21 and would love to get 1 or 2  of the rank badges  and i do have 2 or 3 non member accounts i don't use  but could throw into the mix if needed. Saturdays would be great for me to.

Mary

thanks homer i forget sometimes that some peeps like turnin peeps in thanks for remindin me  O0

Homer

Quote from: mama on June 08, 2006, 03:06:31 PM
thanks homer i forget sometimes that some peeps like turnin peeps in thanks for remindin me  O0

That's why I'm in charge around here. I always have one eye open for y'all! O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

knightrider13195

are we still doing our games tonight at 8pm est? if we are please let me know I would love to play.

hades

Quote from: Homer on June 08, 2006, 06:29:29 AM
A word of caution about setting up a league.

It only takes one bad apple to spoil the whole bunch and snitch to pogo. ;:"

Just thought I'd mention it. O0

i fully agree. great point homer.

tponka

If anyone is still doing this, I would be very interested.  I am at rank 40 and can run auto anytime, even all night.  I have access to several accounts, and have all guest passes available.  I would also be willing to do all of losing first then later get my wins, as I have NONE of the rank badges.  Libra, PM me if this is still going on.  :)  FRANKS! 

Libra

Quote from: tponka on June 16, 2006, 03:11:45 PM
If anyone is still doing this, I would be very interested.  I am at rank 40 and can run auto anytime, even all night.  I have access to several accounts, and have all guest passes available.  I would also be willing to do all of losing first then later get my wins, as I have NONE of the rank badges.  Libra, PM me if this is still going on.  :)  FRANKS! 

Everyone is either away or busy this weekend.  I think I'll work up a schedule for one day next week, though.  O0

tponka

Quote from: Libra® on June 16, 2006, 03:15:33 PM
Everyone is either away or busy this weekend.  I think I'll work up a schedule for one day next week, though.  O0

Just lemme know.. anytime is good for me.  :)  I have a desktop practically dedicated to pogo (super duper fast and reliable!) and use the wireless laptop for everything else.  :)

zeboo

I am also interested with help getting badges in this I have been playing it by hand forever and can't get even an advanced lol. let alone master  :))  I do however work the weekends but I am free all week I will buy the auto if need be  O0 and I have no problem running it all night   ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview