This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I'm totally confused.....

Started by NascaracsaN,

Previous topic - Next topic

NascaracsaN

I was just checking out..the newsletter, and came across the pogo poll on the secret Blooop badge.  I never heard about it till today.   When was it announced?   How did everyone find out about it?
Is the challenge still going on for it?  If so what are the rules?

I also read about some spring break mini's?

I was just at the mall today looking for new stuff and the only things I saw, was two new backgrounds...lol

I spent over an hour at Pogo.com and ea.com trying to find more info..ha ha ha..silly me what was I thinking.

This is probably old news too..but I just noticed that the stoppers, on the Lottso scratcher  cards, now let you go all the way to the end.  Before it was programmed where you would not get a stopper on the first or last scratch ( meaning 4 bonus pt boxes was the most you could win...Now its 5 with the stopper now having the end box as an option. I just noticed this last night..has this been in play along ?

I play alot at Pogo..I don't necessary comb the site...but I do skim thru the homepage when I log in..is there somewhere else I should be going for all the Pogo going on's?

Sorry for all the questions...it just seems pogocheats.net is the only place you can go for help with questions about Pogo.

Thank you in advance,
Deb

bubblegum

not being mean here-but there's a whole thread dedicated to the secert bloop badge.  Anyway One more time:

Simply go to the master's level room in bloop and ask someone to help you with the secert badge.  Takes not even 10 seconds.  Lots of people willing to help.

Lynne

in the thread Bloop, it tells how to get the badge. I know there was only a certain amount of days left on the spring break mini's ... they were still there last night .. just checked and the spring break stuff is still there. not trying to be mean but it was on the main mini page

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: NascaracsaN on June 07, 2006, 01:05:12 PM
I was just checking out..the newsletter, and came across the pogo poll on the secret Blooop badge.  I never heard about it till today.   When was it announced?   How did everyone find out about it?
Is the challenge still going on for it?  If so what are the rules?

It wasn't announced. If you check out the Game Awards Badge Album, you would have seen a placeholder for it. People have been wondering how to get it since they saw this and someone found out how to get it last week. You can get this badge at any time. As to how to get it, it was point out above but you can also read about it in the "<a href="http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,24483.0.html">Bloop - General Info & Ranks</a>" topic.

I also read about some spring break mini's?

I was just at the mall today looking for new stuff and the only things I saw, was two new backgrounds...lol

I spent over an hour at Pogo.com and ea.com trying to find more info..ha ha ha..silly me what was I thinking.

New things include backgrounds (which you've already found) and outfits (for the women they're called: "She's the Lifeguard!", "Official Springbreak Attire", "Formal Beach Attire" & "Beach Bikini") You have officially 7 days left from today to get those before they're off the market.

This is probably old news too..but I just noticed that the stoppers, on the Lottso scratcher  cards, now let you go all the way to the end.  Before it was programmed where you would not get a stopper on the first or last scratch ( meaning 4 bonus pt boxes was the most you could win...Now its 5 with the stopper now having the end box as an option. I just noticed this last night..has this been in play along ?

I don't play Lottso enough to know what you're saying but I'm sure someone else would be able to answer this part.

I play alot at Pogo..I don't necessary comb the site...but I do skim thru the homepage when I log in..is there somewhere else I should be going for all the Pogo going on's?

Sorry for all the questions...it just seems pogocheats.net is the only place you can go for help with questions about Pogo.

Thank you in advance,
Deb

Well yes there is someplace else you should look.... here @ PogoCheats.net. The best Pogo related site on the internet today. Others try to compete but they all go down in defeat, PogoCheats.net!

Cheers.

NascaracsaN

Sorry for my absent mindedness...Its been a long day.. I did look thru the first page of post, but .now that I looked again,  I don't know how I missed them.....my bad....just kind of frustrated, tried  and jumped the gun.

I typed  a long detailed  post, with alot of questions, and comments at  ea.com,  and was almost done when I did or hit something on the keyboard and went forward to a different web page..and lost my post.  \\Then I did the  same thing here ...lol  

On my Mac I can use the back button and the text will still be there ...but I guess PC's don't do that..cause I went back to a blank page.  Is there a  way to recover text in a situation like that on a PC?

I will read thru the posts, you pointed out.

Thank You  for your patience, understanding and quick responses...

Deb

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: NascaracsaN on June 07, 2006, 01:51:48 PM
Sorry for my absent mindedness...Its been a long day.. I did look thru the first page of post, but .now that I looked again,  I don't know how I missed them.....my bad....just kind of frustrated, tried  and jumped the gun.

I typed  a long detailed  post, with alot of questions, and comments at  ea.com,  and was almost done when I did or hit something on the keyboard and went forward to a different web page..and lost my post.  \\Then I did the  same thing here ...lol  

On my Mac I can use the back button and the text will still be there ...but I guess PC's don't do that..cause I went back to a blank page.  Is there a  way to recover text in a situation like that on a PC?

I will read thru the posts, you pointed out.

Thank You  for your patience, understanding and quick responses...

Deb

It's Pogo Badge Wednesday (or Hump Day or whatever else you call today) so we're prepared for questions all day long. It's always much easier to start a new topic than search for the answer to your question as you hope people will answer you so you don't have to spend your time looking thru a million pages. It happens and we expect it, lol. For a direct answer to your question, look here: http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,24483.msg192316.html#msg192316

Also, I don't know anything about the whole "back" and "forth" thing on PCs and not losing your progress. That only happens to me once in a while and I never figured out why. Sorry.

NascaracsaN

Sorry again....dang ...The girl with the beach attire was always the first one shown and I glanced at the others but just thought they were modeling  bikini's and didn't even read the captions.or shirts...lol

While were on the mini mall subject, did they lower some prices on existing stuff?  Wasn't the price for the "money bags" like 50,000 tokens?

Is there a running receipt on your purchases where can see how much you've spent and the dates you bought?

Thanks again,
Deb

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: NascaracsaN on June 07, 2006, 03:36:36 PM
Sorry again....dang ...The girl with the beach attire was always the first one shown and I glanced at the others but just thought they were modeling  bikini's and didn't even read the captions.or shirts...lol

While were on the mini mall subject, did they lower some prices on existing stuff?  Wasn't the price for the "money bags" like 50,000 tokens?

Is there a running receipt on your purchases where can see how much you've spent and the dates you bought?

Thanks again,
Deb

Yes they did lower the prices on some older things and I don't think there is a receipt for your past purchases as they don't give refunds or exchanges, lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview