Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG BEN hurt!

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

Quote from: nanners on June 12, 2006, 12:33:57 PM
Ben is fined??? wtf for??

Breach of contract. Most athletes have motorcycle stipulations, as well as, playing sports outside of their league (like pick-up basketball).

nanners

Wonder if would made a difference if he'd been wearing helmet..
and looks like Bens career is just about over. Didn't he just make a commerical for Chunky soups with his mom recently?

Blu

Quote from: nanners on June 12, 2006, 12:46:32 PM
and looks like Bens career is just about over. Didn't he just make a commerical for Chunky soups with his mom recently?

His career is fine.

nanners

KDKA just said they are not sure if he did indeed hurt his knee..

foxx

Quote from: nanners on June 12, 2006, 01:03:14 PM
KDKA just said they are not sure if he did indeed hurt his knee..

Newest report is...
9" laceration to the back of his head
Broken jaw
Broken Teefs
Knee Damage (but they won't specify what)

Quote from: BluRaven on June 12, 2006, 12:22:47 PM
A guy I know works for Steelers front office says he'll be ok...and he's fined $1 mil.

There was some speculation about this last year.  He has no clause in his contract in regards to his motorcycle..The organization wanted it to be added after that Browns player effed himself up...but the only thing he's not allowed to do is ride without a helmet during the season.  I guess mini-camp is not the season.  Ass.

Quote from: nanners on June 12, 2006, 12:46:32 PM

He was slated to start filming that commercial this week.  Maybe his accident was fated...so that he could avoid the curse!

Homer

foxx, I feel for you. It's never fun when something like this happens to one of your favorite players.

I know it doesn't compare because Ben will live but I remeber the day Jerome Brown died and it still brings a tear to my eye thinking about it. :'((

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on June 12, 2006, 01:50:51 PM
foxx, I feel for you. It's never fun when something like this happens to one of your favorite players.

I know it doesn't compare because Ben will live but I remeber the day Jerome Brown died and it still brings a tear to my eye thinking about it. :'((

Fanx Homer...I was sad....but now I am just pissed.

I wasn't as in to football in 1992...but I can understand still being in mourning over Jerome.   0:

Homer

Quote from: foxx on June 12, 2006, 01:54:30 PM

I wasn't as in to football in 1992...but I can understand still being in mourning over Jerome.   0:

Our local sports show is on now and foxx I'll leave out the details but it sounds like Ben will be extremely lucky if he plays this year. :(

foxx

Quote from: Homer on June 12, 2006, 02:06:01 PM

Our local sports show is on now and foxx I'll leave out the details but it sounds like Ben will be extremely lucky if he plays this year. :(

:xx  So much for "One for the Other Thumb", eh? 

Homer

Quote from: foxx on June 12, 2006, 02:07:15 PM
Quote from: Homer on June 12, 2006, 02:06:01 PM

:xx  So much for "One for the Other Thumb", eh? 

I would say no. If he's out for the year.

foxx

Ew. 
Now I am even more pissed at him.  'Specially now that I know he's mostly okay.

Homer

Quote from: foxx on June 12, 2006, 02:12:40 PM
Ew. 

He'll live but what are the extent of his injuries especially his knees which I think he injured in college as well. He has a 9 inch gash on his face so I'm not sure if your into guys with scars or not.

foxx

Quote from: Homer on June 12, 2006, 02:15:39 PM
Ew. 

He'll live but what are the extent of his injuries especially his knees which I think he injured in college as well. He has a 9 inch gash on his face so I'm not sure if your into guys with scars or not.

Scars are hot.   >:D

Blu

Quote from: foxx on June 12, 2006, 02:54:18 PM
Ew. 

I fell in the shower on Saturday...eye socket meet soapdish...got a nice boxer-like eye cut, nice and deep. I'll have a hot scar soon!  :-*

tigereyes

Foxx...I'm sorry to hear about this happening to your favorite player. I'm sure he'll be okay. He should've been wearing a helmet.

foxx

Quote from: BluRaven on June 12, 2006, 04:06:56 PM
Quote from: foxx on June 12, 2006, 02:54:18 PM
Ew. 

I fell in the shower on Saturday...eye socket meet soapdish...got a nice boxer-like eye cut, nice and deep. I'll have a hot scar soon!  :-*

Oh ouch!  But mmmmmm....blu with a  hot scar!   :-*

Quote from: tigereyes on June 12, 2006, 04:08:08 PM
Foxx...I'm sorry to hear about this happening to your favorite player. I'm sure he'll be okay. He should've been wearing a helmet.

Yeah, he shoulda! 

-Tinkerbell

I totally i agree....but i like him also foxx...he's so great!...i'm so sad :(...I hope he can play this year!

foxx

Quote from: Tinker on June 12, 2006, 05:06:21 PM
I totally i agree....but i like him also foxx...he's so great!...i'm so sad :(...I hope he can play this year!

I have heard good things this afternoon and early evening...He should be okay for the season.  The knee injuries were mostly lacerations and some bruising...apparently, after his face hit the winshield of the car, his knees were the first thing to hit the ground.

*crosses fingers....

-Tinkerbell

I'm right there with u foxx

I just feeling like shouting  :OO :OO :OO :OO :OO >:(( >:((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview