foxx

Newest update...
2 broken teefs
many chipped teefs
several facial fractures
broken nose
and upgraded to Fair condition.

News: The rumors of injured knees were just that...rumors
          Not only did he not have a helmet on...but he didn't have a valid PA motorcycle operators license!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on June 13, 2006, 06:26:39 PM
Newest update...
2 broken teefs
many chipped teefs
several facial fractures
broken nose

Not only did he not have a helmet on...but he didn't have a valid PA motorcycle operators license!

Maybe my Carolina Panthers will do something next season now! I don't want a man's life in jeopardy but his' career... well; he made his bed now he can lie in it.

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on June 13, 2006, 06:31:16 PM
Quote from: foxx on June 13, 2006, 06:26:39 PM
Newest update...
2 broken teefs
many chipped teefs
several facial fractures
broken nose

Maybe my Carolina Panthers will do something next season now! I don't want a man's life in jeopardy but his' career... well; he made his bed now he can lie in it.

Why...I oughta.... >:D

Psst...I like the Panthers too...I heart me some Steve Smith.

hades

nanners

Now they are saying Benny didn't even have a motorcycle license..and let his permit run out in March...
:oo bad bad Benny

hades

nanners

hades

Go Cavs!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mayhem on June 15, 2006, 02:10:22 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Ben-Roethlisberger-Replica-Motorcycle-Helmet_W0QQitemZ8828346114QQihZ005QQcategoryZ25211QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:-\

OMG, there are 24 bids so far for NOTHING! No really, nothing at all since he wasn't wearing one. OMG, the idiots. These must be the same idiots who paided for a picture of an x-box box. Not the box and not the x-box but a picture of it.

hades

some people would buy anything...including junk and garbage.

foxx

Who in the hell has 4 grand just lying around...and uses said 4 grand to buy AN EMPTY BOX?  Dumbasses.

Oh, and Ben actually snuck out of the hospital last night using a side exit.  Guess they didn't want the reporters to see how effed up his now-not-so-pretty face is...

*oh, and eff you spellchecker...Snuck is totally a word.

Libra

Quote from: foxx™ on June 15, 2006, 08:27:37 PM
Who in the hell has 4 grand just lying around...and uses said 4 grand to buy AN EMPTY BOX?  Dumbasses.

Oh, and Ben actually snuck out of the hospital last night using a side exit.  Guess they didn't want the reporters to see how effed up his now-not-so-pretty face is...

Hey, ain't there a hotel in Vegas that buys this stupid crap and puts in on display to show how stupid people are... which is kinda oxymoronic or something.  Soma. in. kicked.  Sporry Foxx.  Get rid of the tm.

foxx

Quote from: Libra on June 15, 2006, 08:31:11 PM

Hey, ain't there a hotel in Vegas that buys this stupid crap and puts in on display to show how stupid people are... which is kinda oxymoronic or something.  Soma. in. kicked.  Sporry Foxx.  Get rid of the tm.

Sporry Foxx?  LMMFAO...
Although...I find it convenient that your soma kicks in when I sign in to the forum....  >:D

Oh...and TM is so gone. 

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 15, 2006, 08:34:05 PM
Quote from: Libra on June 15, 2006, 08:31:11 PM

Sporry Foxx?  LMMFAO...
Although...I find it convenient that your soma kicks in when I sign in to the forum....  >:D

Oh...and TM is so gone. 

I timed it just right.  I made a note to be extra bitchy in case I got too nice.  Gawd... Did that make sense?  And, I wanna say something in this thread...

I didn't understand everyone's pissy assy-ness.  But, I thought about it.. I'm a Libra (hence, the name) and I always weigh both sides of an issue.  Now, if my beloved Peyton Manning did something sooooo stupid, I'd be pissered, too.  So there.

This is me, agreeing with yinz ----->  >>:D

foxx

Aw...and you even agreed in Pittsburghese!  You are the best.

<3

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 15, 2006, 08:40:36 PM

<3

Oh Gawd!  So I can be nice, but I have to be nice on your level?

foxx

Quote from: Libra on June 15, 2006, 08:42:50 PM
Quote from: foxx on June 15, 2006, 08:40:36 PM

<3

Oh Gawd!  So I can be nice, but I have to be nice on your level?

Eff off.   :)))

You are best at your true Libra...Equal parts effing evil and saintly.  That's why I heart you so.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview