This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Post Your Pictures/Images On this Thread "Snaggers"

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

I was browsing for some pictures tonight and I found this. I thought maybe Tara might want to add it to her picture collection. O0

TmT

Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 15, 2006, 05:28:32 PM
Tokens

thought you could use this for the lovers Auto & Gecko

Oh wow... that is real cute.... I like that Trini... good snag

Libra

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 15, 2006, 07:35:12 PM
Quote from: triniqueen27 on June 15, 2006, 05:28:32 PM
Tokens

thought you could use this for the lovers Auto & Gecko

Oh wow... that is real cute.... I like that Trini... good snag

Tokens!  I know you're spending your days trying to get back at me, even though I love you muches and muches, but did you see my request?  Huh?  PLEASE do sumpin with it.  She's all boring with the Victorias Secret.

Gawd, she's gonna get me, ya'll.. She's durn gonna put that damn ugliest dog ever in that lingerie.  Sh!t

Sassy

I have some neat ones but I can't figure out how to post them in my messages  - if someone could help me with this I'd appreciate it :)
:;'

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Sassy on June 16, 2006, 03:10:50 AM
I have some neat ones but I can't figure out how to post them in my messages  - if someone could help me with this I'd appreciate it :)
:;'

I use this site Sassy.

http://www.tinypic.com/

Libra

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

triniqueen27

Sassy

Sassy

Ok now that I have it figured out how to do it here are some more :

I love the quote and would like to use it as my sig but I don't know how to put it there either lmao  :;'

Tara

Quote from: tigereyes on June 15, 2006, 07:34:11 PM
I was browsing for some pictures tonight and I found this. I thought maybe Tara might want to add it to her picture collection. O0

Thank you Tiger, your avatar is throwing me off on who you are...lol   I never look at names.

Tara

Tokens? Sweetie?  This one would look better with my name on it wouldn't it?  :-*  :-*

Tara

TmT

Quote from: Tara on June 17, 2006, 01:34:12 AM

big warm sloppy puppy luv lick on the forehead.... drool drippy... tail waggin... .runnin around in a circle... "welcome back home, master"... drool drippin on your feet..... leapin up and down in the air.... oh I've missed yo' azz so much... dont ever leave me again... puttin my azz in the kennel...and u go havin yourself a luxury, fabulous, romantic...3 day excursion......

glad ya back....

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on June 17, 2006, 07:03:42 AM

big warm sloppy puppy luv lick on the forehead.... drool drippy... tail waggin... .runnin around in a circle... "welcome back home, master"... drool drippin on your feet..... leapin up and down in the air.... oh I've missed yo' azz so much... dont ever leave me again... puttin my azz in the kennel...and u go havin yourself a luxury, fabulous, romantic...3 day excursion......

glad ya back....

Thank ya!  Did you have to go and kiss me with your tongue and all that in front of everyone? Good gawd!!
Lordy, I don't know how I'm going to talk with drool pouring all over me. :)))