This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rank and file ponderings

Started by cweirick,

Previous topic - Next topic

cweirick

Hi all - after playing Lost Temple Poker for what seemed like an eternity - I started thinking -
I wonder why some POGO games you can bop up through the ranks in no time ( like BLOOP or Bowling) and others have insanely high requirments to start off with ( like Lost Temple Poker or Wonderland memories) I mean - you only need 5- 10 points for a rank in Bloop and over 500 hands in Poker and that is only in the early stages- god only knows what they require for the last few ranks-
I REALLY wish ( though know it won't happen) that they would find a way to even things out so all games had the same difficulty at least for the first 10 ranks-  - gives you a little boost to be able to advance a few ranks while still learning a game -
just my two cents.
Chad

hades

ClingFree

Quote from: cweirick on June 15, 2006, 04:49:34 AM
Hi all - after playing Lost Temple Poker for what seemed like an eternity - I started thinking -
I wonder why some POGO games you can bop up through the ranks in no time ( like BLOOP or Bowling) and others have insanely high requirments to start off with ( like Lost Temple Poker or Wonderland memories) I mean - you only need 5- 10 points for a rank in Bloop and over 500 hands in Poker and that is only in the early stages- god only knows what they require for the last few ranks-
I REALLY wish ( though know it won't happen) that they would find a way to even things out so all games had the same difficulty at least for the first 10 ranks-  - gives you a little boost to be able to advance a few ranks while still learning a game -
just my two cents.
Chad

I know why!! I know why!!!  cuz Pogo likes to torture us and make us stay up late thinking about stuff like this.   :)))

damian666

If it wasn't so tedious to get up in ranks, then we probably wouldn't need autos.

SaintHiρρo

...and others have insanely high requirments to start off with ( like Lost Temple Poker or Wonderland memories)

Wonderland is high? It's only 25 ranks and everyone sped thru that game in 1 week without an auto.

hades

Tamara

just my two cents.
Chad

Yes, wonderland memories was very easy. I had that entire game done within about 2 weeks without the auto.  :)

Julie

Wonderland was easy for me too, it took me around 10 days to finish that by hand.  It's the quickest game to get through by far :) Also disabling that queen cookie helps too, that bonus round is a complete waste of time.

bobby

panda poker is pretty fast too, it only takes 2 days with the auto O0

Julie

Panda was the first I game I finished, although I didn't finish it that quick :o lol...Harvest Mania on hard level was another quick finishing game and qwerty too :)

hades

ClingFree

Quote from: bobby on June 16, 2006, 02:22:37 AM
panda poker is pretty fast too, it only takes 2 days with the auto O0

I obviously did something wrong cuz it took me more than 2 days, but I still beat Blu finishing it   0:

SaintHiρρo

Word Whomp Mobile is also quick. Takes 1 day to complete all 5 badges...

...oh, we're talking about the normal game. Oops.

Runner

you did word whomp mobile in 1 day??????????????

wow

harvest mania is by far the easiest regular game.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ®unner on June 16, 2006, 10:09:45 AM
you did word whomp mobile in 1 day??????????????

wow

harvest mania is by far the easiest regular game.

Word Whomp Mobile is the easiest of all mobile games. You set the difficulty level to "hard" and then use a site like Scrabble.com or WordPlays.org to find the words for you. Also, you don't advance any faster for playing puzzles where you need to find 56 words as opposed to finding 26 words so just keep hitting "new game" until you get one of the smaller puzzles and keep re-doing 'em. You'll be done in no time. I've gotten those badges over the weekend for some people. Probably could have done 'em all in one day but had stuff to do.

slidecage2222

Quote from: hades on June 16, 2006, 07:02:05 AM
harvest mania was beyond easy to finish.

if i had to play that game for more then 30 mins  a day i would  go insane   LOL.  Its just something about that game i just cant stand

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview