This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Finally Understanding!

Started by -Tinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

-Tinkerbell

Well a few weeks ago I was new to PSP....in these few weeks i've learned a lot of animation and glittering...lol but i didn't find out how to add new tubes...When i download them is the a specific file i should download them too or can i put them anywhere??...Help please! O0

TmT

Quote from: -Tinkerbell on June 17, 2006, 01:21:02 PM
Well a few weeks ago I was new to PSP....in these few weeks i've learned a lot of animation and glittering...lol but i didn't find out how to add new tubes...When i download them is the a specific file i should download them too or can i put them anywhere??...Help please! O0

Do you mean is there a specific "folder" you should d/l the file into...

Answer... yes... if they have it already  created the tube for you... unzip it and place it in your PSP ... Picture Tube Folder. (if they have zipped it)... if not zipped just place it in the folder.

If the tube is nothing but an image and it is not in tube format... you have to upload the image on PSP....

Create a Tube Tutorial will be helpful here... there are a few steps you need to do to prepare it to be a tube... then .. "export"  to "picture tube" folder...

You will need to read up on Creatin Picture Tubes if you do not know how to make a tube...

-Tinkerbell

-Tinkerbell

ok then just one more qustion, how do i9 change the file type to be a TUB file or a Corel PSP Tube File??....My file's type is Paint Shop Pro X how do i change it to either TUB or a Corel PSP Tube File??

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: -Tinkerbell on June 19, 2006, 07:08:29 AM
ok then just one more qustion, how do i9 change the file type to be a TUB file or a Corel PSP Tube File??....My file's type is Paint Shop Pro X how do i change it to either TUB or a Corel PSP Tube File??

Open up "My Computer" (or non-Internet Windows), click on "Tools" from the menu, select "Folder Options", click the "File Types" tab, scroll down that list until you find whatever extension you're looking for, highlight it by clicking it once, press the "Change" button in the middle of the current opened window, change the file type from there to either be opened by TUB or Corel PSP, press "Ok" and you'll be good to go.

-Tinkerbell

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: -Tinkerbell on June 19, 2006, 07:52:02 AM
but TUB and Corel PSP isn't listed there

That will happen every so often but as long as you have those programs on your computer, you can still make it work. After you press "Change", if you don't see the file type, press "Browse". It will then open up another window. From there, go to your "Program Files" and find the folder containing the application you would like to use (Corel PSP). Once you find that folder and the application, highlight it and press "Open". You will now use that application. Best of luck to you, cheers.

TmT

Quote from: -Tinkerbell on June 19, 2006, 07:52:02 AM
but TUB and Corel PSP isn't listed there

because that is not how to change a file type on psp...
example... lets say you have the image you want loaded up on psp... and you want to save it as a tube
1.  You can not "save a image as a tube"  you must convert it to a tube..
2.  I told you above that you have to read "Making Tubes" if  you want a better
understanding how to make tubes and save as" tube" in your paint program.
3.  Once you have edit your image and prepared it to be saved(converted) to tube format...
4. On PSP... go to "file"
5.  Scroll down to "export"
6.  Once at export... scroll to "picture tube"
7.  A pop up will come asking you in so many words how do you want to save it and what name you want to name your new tube.. example  tweetybird.... once you click ok... the new image will be... "tweetybird.tube"

this new image to a tube...
thats the correct way to convert an image to tube format... it may vary with the version of PSP that you are workin with....
If you are on another program... go to "help" type "tube" that program will provide you with the directions to assist you.
If you are on psp x ... a tube is... a tube........... long as you know you cant go into a file and just try to change a file tag.  Some programs that works for as Hippo said... you can go in and change a file tag.  You are not changing a file tag... you are actually trying to create or save a picture tube.

-Tinkerbell

ohhhh ok i get i now tokens but i see some pics from people that use PSP have animated sparkle tubes...or are they just  moving and not animated

TmT

Quote from: -Tinkerbell on June 19, 2006, 09:59:32 AM
ohhhh ok i get i now tokens but i see some pics from people that use PSP have animated sparkle tubes...or are they just  moving and not animated

I use sparkle tubes as one way to add sparkle to a pic...

I go to "tube" icon... go down to the sparkles that I have put in my folder... and I put the sparkles where ever I want to add them to my pic... thats frame 1

I use 3 or 4 frames with the same "sparkle tube" that I chose but to place the sparkles randomly on the image... until I have randomly added all the sparkles I want. 

Go to optimization.... save frames... go to Animation Shop Pro and with the frames I have made... I save it to gif format... I set the speed I want the sparkles to glitter/sparkle... and thats it...

I rarely use tube sparkles because that is the long way to add sparkles...
http://www.geocities.com/shezabell23/addingsparklestut.html
http://groups.msn.com/pspmagic/addingsparkles.msnw

http://www.psplinks.com/index.html

-Tinkerbell

-Tinkerbell

Ok here I am again...sorry to keep asking for help :(. I've learnt how to doi a lot and understand most of the things except for one thing. How do make a picture move. Cause i remember seeing a pic and b4 it was a Garfeild laying down and then u edited it and it's leg was moving up and down...it was so cool..I was just wondering how to do that...Hope you can help!:)

-Tinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview