Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Why does people say WTG and Congrats When people get all badges with autos

Started by slidecage2222,

Previous topic - Next topic

damian666

Quote from: NascaracsaN on June 18, 2006, 08:11:03 PM
Quote from: Jewel on June 18, 2006, 07:51:51 PM

Besides, I think watching the auto play some of the boring games is hard work.  :P

I don't understand...if its on auto...why do you watch it. Wouldn't you rather be playing it?

:ooo :o some of these games suck and can only take so much of them, but I like alot of the badges that I hate the games for. I better stop  :ll

~Ãutolovér~

Besides, I think watching the auto play some of the boring games is hard work.  :P

I don't understand...if its on auto...why do you watch it. Wouldn't you rather be playing it?

Nope....I love watching the auto kick @ss, especially in qwerty, learn a few new words too. >>:D

Jewel

I would rather read and do others things than be bound to pogo all day so I need a little help getting my badges from time to time.  And like it has been said...they are fun to watch too.  :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on June 18, 2006, 04:51:38 PM
Question?    why does people say   WTG and congrats.    when someone admits they used an auto and have all the badges in the game.   If i robbed  people on the street and made the most money doing it  would i get a  WTG or Congrats.    I can see  saying  WTG  or Congrats  if you did this game by hand   BUT   if you used an auto to cheat to get a  badge   what did you do to  earn the  WTG  or the congrats.   The auto did the work not you

Not bashing on any   person off hand.  Im just asking this as a general question cause i see this alot on this page.   People complain that there is nothing  NEW on pogo , but then demand an auto be made as soon as a game comes out so they can get all the ranks ..   

If someone plays these games by  HAND and gets the top rank  they should be  giving a WTG  way before someone who just leaves a computer running all night and gets a  badge.     

While I don't agree with your "robbing people on the street" analogy, I will say I understand why you posed this question. Indeed people are "congratulated" for their autos getting the badges when we really should be saying "great job" to those auto. It's odd but it's something that will be done as long as autos are out there, badges are available and people want to say those "WTGs". I don't think there will be any way in the near or distant future of changing the way things are but there is no harm and no foul done by asking this question.

If someone chooses to play the game as it was intended (you know, without an auto) and they were to finish it, they can take special pride in knowing they worked their butt off to earn it when they had every chance to take the easy route.

But it was a good question.

hades

anyone who sits on pogo all day and says wtg and congrats for everything needs to have their fingers chopped off.  ;D

Ethan_Hawley

This is a great thread...

...WTG...and congrats...to everyone who as contributed.   O0

SaintHiρρo

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 18, 2006, 08:20:33 PM

Nope....I love watching the auto kick @ss, especially in qwerty, learn a few new words too. >>:D

I played lots of Scrabble before I played QWERTY and there's tons of words out there... xu, ae, but my favorite has to be 'feijoa'.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: hades on June 19, 2006, 12:55:55 AM
cant forget mm,em and en.

I know. Then there's xi, aa, ai... just tons of two letter words.

Ha, I used to always use the Scrabble online dictionary so I could win and I always used words no one would probably know what it was unless they cheated too, so I got people to challenge my words a lot and made them lose a turn. It was great... that was my favorite game beside Battleship and Monopoly, but the site I used to go to ended their contract with Hasbro Games and had to take them down. But that's how I learned a lot of new words to use - the anagram.

Julie

Quote from: nanners on June 18, 2006, 05:06:45 PM
you do it your way I"LL do it my way.. to each their own. so make sure you ask if they used auto or not before you give the WTG's.wouldn't want you wasting one. :))

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on June 18, 2006, 10:49:02 PM
This is a great thread...
...WTG...and congrats...to everyone who as contributed.   O0
Very funny...love it! ;D

harley89

SaintHiρρo

hades

Runner

I think some people do spend way too much time in pogo rooms saying   "wtg"  it does get old after a while.

Only thing that gets me is when auto users brag in rooms about finishing games when the game has only been out a week. 

People are not stupid, they know you cheated.   This type of behavior hurts us all.

:***

tponka

My name is tponka, and I am a cheater.  Cheating rules my life online.  I don't want to be saved, nor do I want to be congratulated.  I've admitted my "problem" and choose to live with that "flaw."  When possible, I cheat alone in a room by myself.  Those who choose to join a room where I am cheating must deal with the possible co-dependency.  If you have a problem with my cheating, FIND YOUR OWN ROOM!  heh
:pp

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: tponka on June 19, 2006, 11:22:58 AM
My name is tponka, and I am a cheater.  Cheating rules my life online.  I don't want to be saved, nor do I want to be congratulated.  I've admitted my "problem" and choose to live with that "flaw."  When possible, I cheat alone in a room by myself.  Those who choose to join a room where I am cheating must deal with the possible co-dependency.  If you have a problem with my cheating, FIND YOUR OWN ROOM!  heh
:pp

Very nice, however the topic wasn't about "why do people cheat" or "why do you cheat" or even "why do people say WTG all the time" but it was about "why are people being congratulated for the work their auto did for them to gain the badges needed to complete all the badges in a game?" I don't believe Slide was asking "why does a person cheat" because it was be foolish to ask that question here on this site. Slide was just asking about people finishing a game award set of badges and then saying "I finished <insert game here>" when the auto finished. That's it.

mr.clean

welll wtg too you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;:: ;:: ;) O0  some of these games takes weeks to complete even having an auto on! wtg too you all! :;'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview