This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

clearing stats

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

i just finished getting all badges in harvest. if i clear my stats i will still keep the badges right and only lose curent rank?

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: outlawdave on June 19, 2006, 07:41:10 AM
i just finished getting all badges in harvest. if i clear my stats i will still keep the badges right and only lose curent rank?

You will keep your badges....but if pogo decide to add more ranks/badges to it you're stuffed.  ::)

Libra

Quote from: outlawdave on June 19, 2006, 07:41:10 AM

Don't do it!  I did this in Poppit and I'm afraid any day now that Pogo is going to add ranks.  It happened to a friend of mine in WCS. 

outlawdave

i thought the last badge in wcs was master scavenger hunter cause thats all i need to finish the game

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: outlawdave on June 19, 2006, 08:04:14 AM
i thought the last badge in wcs was master scavenger hunter cause thats all i need to finish the game

It is the last badge but the game originally had 5 badges and they later added 3 badges and a few more ranks.

Mary

i would`nt clear them just like others said pogo is adding badges and ranks all the time and you would have to start all over  :ooo

nanners

What would be the advantage of clearing them anyway?

Mary

alot of people in pogo say in chat they clear them on games they like and start over..  ::)

ClingFree

Quote from: nanners on June 19, 2006, 08:40:56 AM
What would be the advantage of clearing them anyway?

I have seen people clear them .. For example - in Lottso (WAY back) when you finished the game it started showing negative balls to the next rank .. Scared people - they cleared their stats and BAM! Pogo added 50 more ranks.   >:((

My suggestion? If youre clearing your stats because you LIKE the game - go for it - you will not lose your badges. If youre clearing your stats because they are "too good" and you've finished the game - when will you be going back in? Weekly challenges? Then everyones working on the badge, and not checking stats.

My two cents? DONT DO IT!!!!!!

hades

Tara

The only game I clear mine is in Texas Hold Em.  The reason being, is because I only play that game on challenges or to dump tokens. It will show in your stats the negative. For instance one time I gave someone three million and it showed - 3 million, so I cleared it.

tokiesgalore

I know this is a topic from yesterday, but trust me !!!Do NOT reset your stats.

Twice thru Lottso was no fun!! Got thru the first 50 ranks again,but have gotten so sick of that game I have not even tried for the new 50 ranks.

ClingFree

Quote from: tokiesgalore on June 20, 2006, 07:57:20 PM

Twice thru Lottso was no fun!! Got thru the first 50 ranks again,but have gotten so sick of that game I have not even tried for the new 50 ranks.

Anytime someone mentions clearing stats I think of you and Lottso. I just didnt have the heart to call you out in the forum about how incredibly silly it was of you to clear your Lottso stats.  :)))

tokiesgalore

Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 07:59:33 PM

Anytime someone mentions clearing stats I think of you and Lottso. I just didnt have the heart to call you out in the forum about how incredibly silly it was of you to clear your Lottso stats.  :)))

But i will still reset my Quick quack stats if you do ,and race ya to the end,lol.

ClingFree

Quote from: tokiesgalore on June 20, 2006, 08:04:13 PM

But i will still reset my Quick quack stats if you do ,and race ya to the end,lol.

Sure, we can do that. And when you win do I get pictures of the duck pond?

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 08:05:58 PM

Sure, we can do that. And when you win do I get pictures of the duck pond?

I know damn well you're not going to reset your stats on Quick Quack.  Although I would reset those before Tri-Peaks. I would reset any before I ever reset Tri-Peaks.

Libra

OMG!  I think she would choose physical torture over playing Quick Quacks again!

ClingFree

Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 08:08:14 PM

OMG!  I think she would choose physical torture over playing Quick Quacks again!

Lol - When he wins I get pics of the duck pond. (Whispers to everyone BUT Tokies .. He wins, I get pics - I dont have to play the stupid game again)

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 08:09:54 PM

Lol - When he wins I get pics of the duck pond. (Whispers to everyone BUT Tokies .. He wins, I get pics - I dont have to play the stupid game again)

Ahhhh!  Tokies is the one who sent so not PG-13 whispers to you in there!  LMAO! 

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 08:09:54 PM

The last set of pictures musta been good, since you're wanting more..  :ooo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview