Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 08:11:14 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 08:09:54 PM
Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 08:08:14 PM
Quote from: tokiesgalore on June 20, 2006, 08:04:13 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 07:59:33 PM
Quote from: tokiesgalore on June 20, 2006, 07:57:20 PM
  I know this is a topic from yesterday, but trust me !!!Do NOT reset your stats.

Twice thru Lottso was no fun!! Got thru the first 50 ranks again,but have gotten so sick of that game I have not even tried for the new 50 ranks.

Anytime someone mentions clearing stats I think of you and Lottso. I just didnt have the heart to call you out in the forum about how incredibly silly it was of you to clear your Lottso stats.  :)))

But i will still reset my Quick quack stats if you do ,and race ya to the end,lol.

OMG!  I think she would choose physical torture over playing Quick Quacks again!

Lol - When he wins I get pics of the duck pond. (Whispers to everyone BUT Tokies .. He wins, I get pics - I dont have to play the stupid game again)

Ahhhh!  Tokies is the one who sent so not PG-13 whispers to you in there!  LMAO! 

Lmao!  Wow am I red faced.  But seriously folks to keep it on topic .. Clearing stats is a bad idea  ... Wheres that blushing smiley?

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 08:12:34 PM
Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 08:11:14 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 08:09:54 PM
Quote from: Libra on June 20, 2006, 08:08:14 PM
Quote from: tokiesgalore on June 20, 2006, 08:04:13 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on June 20, 2006, 07:59:33 PM
Quote from: tokiesgalore on June 20, 2006, 07:57:20 PM
  I know this is a topic from yesterday, but trust me !!!Do NOT reset your stats.

Twice thru Lottso was no fun!! Got thru the first 50 ranks again,but have gotten so sick of that game I have not even tried for the new 50 ranks.

Anytime someone mentions clearing stats I think of you and Lottso. I just didnt have the heart to call you out in the forum about how incredibly silly it was of you to clear your Lottso stats.  :)))

But i will still reset my Quick quack stats if you do ,and race ya to the end,lol.

OMG!  I think she would choose physical torture over playing Quick Quacks again!

Lol - When he wins I get pics of the duck pond. (Whispers to everyone BUT Tokies .. He wins, I get pics - I dont have to play the stupid game again)

Ahhhh!  Tokies is the one who sent so not PG-13 whispers to you in there!  LMAO! 

Lmao!  Wow am I red faced.  But seriously folks to keep it on topic .. Clearing stats is a bad idea  ... Wheres that blushing smiley?

Yep Lib, he was the one whispering to me, thinking it was Clingy..lmaoooooooo   Can we say...Busted?

* Don't clear your stats people.

hades

Jewel

I have a question.  I am thinking about clearing my stats in poker, that won't take away the tokens I have won there, will it?

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Jewel on June 26, 2006, 12:13:59 AM
I have a question.  I am thinking about clearing my stats in poker, that won't take away the tokens I have won there, will it?

Clearing your stats in Poker won't affect your Tokens or Badges, only your Rank will go back to zero.

Jewel

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 26, 2006, 01:18:39 AM
Quote from: Jewel on June 26, 2006, 12:13:59 AM

Clearing your stats in Poker won't affect your Tokens or Badges, only your Rank will go back to zero.

Ok, thank you very much, that is great to hear.  :)

justahumping

The ONLY game that I would clear my stats in *again* is turbo21. And I may add, that is before they come out with the new turbo. I had that problem with lottso. cleared my stats to start over and they added new ranks. talk about feeling stupid    :))

Libra

Quote from: justahumping on June 26, 2006, 12:51:37 PM
The ONLY game that I would clear my stats in *again* is turbo21. And I may add, that is before they come out with the new turbo. I had that problem with lottso. cleared my stats to start over and they added new ranks. talk about feeling stupid    :))

I reset mine in Poppit.  Oh well.  Thank God Thunderpopper rocks! 

justahumping

Girl, you are as bad as I am hu?  Lets all go and reset the stats in all the games now.   :))

tigereyes

I would never reset my stats. After I finish a game I don't even go back unless there's a badge. No one is really looking at your stats then anyway.

swissmissy63

Resetting your stats should be a curse phrase LOL

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview