Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

chat

Started by minnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

hi all i am new to this forum and new to all forums so bare with me lol
ok my question is this has anyone else noticed that you can no longer click on a persons or even your own icon in chat in pogo to view profile stats etc ?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: helpme1201 on June 19, 2006, 02:17:49 PM
hi all i am new to this forum and new to all forums so bare with me lol
ok my question is this has anyone else noticed that you can no longer click on a persons or even your own icon in chat in pogo to view profile stats etc ?

I have noticed that. I thought maybe my pop up stoppers was working against me but glad to see I'm not the only one.

harley89

Maybe I can stop emailing Pogo to get that feature  up and running. People checking others stats causes a lot of trouble :D

Homer

I can see everything fine on my end. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tamara

minnie

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on June 19, 2006, 02:38:00 PM
Maybe I can stop emailing Pogo to get that feature  up and running. People checking others stats causes a lot of trouble :D
what do you mean it causes trouble? i find it a hassle to right click my name to check my stats now i loved that chat feature especially when my friends and i would be playing i could chat my stats

minnie

Quote from: Tamara on June 19, 2006, 02:52:13 PM
Mine is working fine as well.  ;::
:'(( i wonder what i am doing wrong maybe it is my pc  >:((

Homer

Quote from: helpme1201 on June 19, 2006, 02:53:31 PM
Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on June 19, 2006, 02:38:00 PM
what do you mean it causes trouble? i find it a hassle to right click my name to check my stats now i loved that chat feature especially when my friends and i would be playing i could chat my stats

What they meant is it causes trouble when other players check your stats and then want to report you for using an auto. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

SaintHiρρo

helpme1201, maybe I didn't understand it correctly but are you talking about when you in a room and you want to see someone's stats, you would left click on their chatroom icon (either their mini or their badge) and typically the profile/stat page would pop up...

or

...are you talking about basic clicking on someone's name where the list of players in the room is concerned?

I can click on anyone's name in the "who's here" section with no problems but in the past I was able to just click on who ever was talking to see their profile, now I have to go through the hassle of scrolling the list to find their name.

minnie

Quote from: SainŦHiρρo™ on June 19, 2006, 03:14:28 PM
helpme1201, maybe I didn't understand it correctly but are you talking about when you in a room and you want to see someone's stats, you would left click on their chatroom icon (either their mini or their badge) and typically the profile/stat page would pop up...

or

...are you talking about basic clicking on someone's name where the list of players in the room is concerned?

I can click on anyone's name in the "who's here" section with no problems but in the past I was able to just click on who ever was talking to see their profile, now I have to go through the hassle of scrolling the list to find their name.
i can click on anyname in the whos here but as far as in the chat box i can no longer click on their name like if a friend and i are playing we can check each others stats and we do not have to scroll through all the other names  :'((

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: helpme1201 on June 19, 2006, 03:21:14 PM
Quote from: SainŦHiρρo™ on June 19, 2006, 03:14:28 PM

or

i can click on anyname in the whos here but as far as in the chat box i can no longer click on their name like if a friend and i are playing we can check each others stats and we do not have to scroll through all the other names  :'((

Oh ok, just making sure. Yes I'm experiencing that problem as well.

Iceman0007

uncensored rooms work well for auto use.most of the people in the room are too busy talking,cybering etc to pay attention to a persons stats.just be aware of the nosey uncensored rooms,lol

hades

Carol

I have noticed it too. I can only get profiles etc in the who's here list.
No longer in chat. And it is a PIA :)))

nanners

mine work fine also..only time I can't view is when I use FireFox

Torn2pieces

I noticed that, they other day. I would click and click and it wouldn't pop up. I can only view Profiles, stats on the who's here.....

xsquezme

I never knew you could get a persons stats from the chat. I have always used the who's here list.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview