PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 05:17:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

America's Got Talent

Started by tigereyes,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on August 18, 2006, 08:32:46 AM
I couldn't take Hasselhoff anymore. I won't watch next year if it's the same judges, they sux

I know, he doesn't play acting younger very good at all.

Ilovemyweims

I couldn't take Hasselhoff anymore. I won't watch next year if it's the same judges, they sux

yeqah a judge can make or break a so i couldnt stand to watch Fame when it was on cause Carnie Wilson was a judge.  there were talented peopl eon it but it wasnt renewed

tennesseegal

They need to take singers off, if I want to watch singing I can watch American Idol

Torn2pieces

Quote from: tennesseegal on August 18, 2006, 10:31:10 AM
They need to take singers off, if I want to watch singing I can watch American Idol

I agree.

Tara

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 18, 2006, 10:24:43 AM

yeqah a judge can make or break a so i couldnt stand to watch Fame when it was on cause Carnie Wilson was a judge.  there were talented peopl eon it but it wasnt renewed

If you wanna see Carnie Wilson, she's on Celebrity FitClub Season 104.    :)) On VH1.

Tara

Oh my...Don't talk bad about American Idol around here!!  We love and worship this show.  :D

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 11:10:07 AM

If you wanna see Carnie Wilson, she's on Celebrity FitClub Season 104.    :)) On VH1.

yeah im so not happy i like that show but i cant stand her. 

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Well lookie there, you didn't have to watch the show all season.. LOL  I started  :'((  when she won.  An 11 yr old wins a million dollars.  :D

Libra

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 12:20:04 PM
Well lookie there, you didn't have to watch the show all season.. LOL  I started  :'((  when she won.  An 11 yr old wins a million dollars.  :D

Poor little thing looked scared to death!  I just wanted to hold her!  :'(( :'((

Tara

Quote from: Libra on August 18, 2006, 03:41:02 PM
Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 12:20:04 PM

Poor little thing looked scared to death!  I just wanted to hold her!  :'(( :'((

You don't even like kids.  :oo  She was shocked wasn't she?

tennesseegal

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 11:10:07 AM

LoL  I watch that to at times , and good for her  she is losing the weight , but to much boo hooing for me

tennesseegal

Quote from: Tara on August 18, 2006, 11:11:03 AM

Oh my...Don't talk bad about American Idol around here!!  We love and worship this show.  :D

I like American Idol also , just dont want to hear singing On American Talent

Tara

This show is in the fall previews but won't start until winter.  I can't  believe they didn't cancel it. This is one of Simons shows.

Lillenan

Well people are talented from all over the world we have some cool talent shows like American idol and I wish you all could see them you would not beleive the difference in how it is made and the talent Wow! But it is a great opportunity I guess for people to get into the music industry...I mean even the Spice Girls got in right?

knightrider13195

apparently david hasselhoff cant take this show himself..

http://www.tv.com/tracking/viewer.html?tid=96924&ref_id=58710&ref_type=101

Hasselhoff may quit America's Got Talent before season two because he was "conned ... into it"

America's Got Talent judge David Hasselhoff, who is now going by "The Hoff," says he might quit the show before its second season.

Asked by Newsweek if he'll return, he said, "I don't know. This is not my cup of tea." He doesn't elaborate about why being on a cheesy show is somehow not his thing; perhaps if it added some slow-motion beach running sequences, he'd be happier.

Hasselhoff does admit that he did the show for the money. "I signed on for one season, and Simon Cowell conned me into it: 'Here's a lot of money, and it's like 'The Gong Show'.' I'm trying to get on a sitcom or maybe even my own show, 'Travels With the Hoff.'

Tara

LOL  It is like the gong show. Alot of the talent is pretty good, but the judging systems sucks. It is judged like the gong show, which makes it look cheap. It must of done pretty good though, they got signed for another season already.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on August 24, 2006, 07:45:43 PM
LOL  It is like the gong show. Alot of the talent is pretty good, but the judging systems sucks. It is judged like the gong show, which makes it look cheap. It must of done pretty good though, they got signed for another season already.

i can only watch this once in awhile...it does look a little cheesy to me...and now after american idol every show has the one paula and simon and randy...its so..GR lol

Tara

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 04:31:43 PM

i can only watch this once in awhile...it does look a little cheesy to me...and now after american idol every show has the one paula and simon and randy...its so..GR lol

Well you can't watch it anymore until next season... :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 01, 2006, 05:42:50 PM
Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 01, 2006, 04:31:43 PM

Well you can't watch it anymore until next season... :))

boo hoo im totally going to cry over that fact  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview