Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Mini Help

Started by hulk4ever76,

Previous topic - Next topic

hulk4ever76

Hey, all,

How can you save and print your Pogo Mini snapshots without saving and printing just parts of it?  I have tried and all I have gotten is the background printed about twice, a lock of the hair, and the clothing.  What do I have to do so I can get the entire picture saved?

Thanks a whole lot for your help!   ;::

zeboo

I have never done it but if I were to do it I would take a screen shot then move it to photo shop and crop picture

zeboo

hades

damian666

Jewel

Welcome to the forum and just like has been said....take a screenshot, move it to a photo program, crop it and save it or print it or whatever.

Tamara

Quote from: hulk4ever76 on June 20, 2006, 09:41:19 PM
Hey, all,

How can you save and print your Pogo Mini snapshots without saving and printing just parts of it?  I have tried and all I have gotten is the background printed about twice, a lock of the hair, and the clothing.  What do I have to do so I can get the entire picture saved?

Thanks a whole lot for your help!   ;::

Welcome to the forum.  :/\

hulk4ever76

LOL! Thanks for all the welcomes here, gang, but I have been a forum member for about three months now.   ;:: 

And thanks for your help regarding the Pogo Mini.  I will go ahead and do that and see what happens.

Later, gang!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview