This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL Taining Camps

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Well if your baseball team is going in the toilet like mine. See the link below to see when and where your favorite football team starts training camp.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9522663

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

time for eli to get ready to start practicing for all those ints.

Homer

I hear him and Plastico are having problems. Might be this year's version of McNabb vs.T.O. :ooo

hades

Homer

Plaxico is supposedly salty over the fact that Eli wasn't throwing the ball to him towards the end of last year and in the playoff game. It's been said there is friction between not only himself and Manning but with head coach Coughlin as well. :o

foxx

Quote from: Homer on June 25, 2006, 08:05:53 AM
Plaxico is supposedly salty over the fact that Eli wasn't throwing the ball to him towards the end of last year and in the playoff game. It's been said there is friction between not only himself and Manning but with head coach Coughlin as well. :o

All I have to say is...Thank Effing Gawd Bubbida is not our problem!  (Bubbida is what we used to call Plaxico...because when he talks?  It sounds like this..."Bubbida, bubbida, bubbida....") >:D  lmao...

Oh, and Homer?  My baseball team, as you may be aware, is in the toilet like yours...and now I have to wait until July 28th for football?  Ick.

hades

eli should only be throwing to plexico and shockey...when he strays from that bad things happen.

Homer

Training camp in Latrobe will feature the "Steelers Experience" for fans (which probably won't include the "Helmetless Motorcycle Mash," the "South Beach Stakeout," the "Baby Mama Beatdown," "Shoot the Linebacker in the Ass," or "Long-Distance Say-It-Don't-Spray It").

:P :)))

foxx

Quote from: Homer on July 12, 2006, 01:59:07 PM
Training camp in Latrobe will feature the "Steelers Experience" for fans (which probably won't include the "Helmetless Motorcycle Mash," the "South Beach Stakeout," the "Baby Mama Beatdown," "Shoot the Linebacker in the Ass," or "Long-Distance Say-It-Don't-Spray It").

If I didn't  <3 you so much...I'd tell you to go eff.... :)))

LMAO!

Homer

Quote from: foxx on July 12, 2006, 02:05:50 PM

LMAO!

I only copy and paste what I find.  :P

foxx

Quote from: Homer on July 12, 2006, 02:15:48 PM

LMAO!

*runs off to find something chitty to say about the Eagles...   >:D

Blu

Quote from: foxx on July 12, 2006, 02:29:38 PM

LMAO!

How bout Philly training camp for the Eagles will feature a seminar...."How to Go from Contender To Pretender In One Year"

Homer

Quote from: BluRaven on July 12, 2006, 05:20:38 PM

LMAO!

How bout Philly training camp for the Eagles will feature a seminar...."How to Go from Contender To Pretender In One Year"

Uhhh....that generally happens when your starting QB misses most of the season due to injury.

Blu

Quote from: Homer on July 12, 2006, 05:24:53 PM

LMAO!

Uhhh....that generally happens when your starting QB misses most of the season due to injury.

LoL was helping foxxy out, but I fealt bad for Philly. I just wish TO had stayed n never said crap because they were on the brink of a dynasty.

Homer

Quote from: BluRaven on July 12, 2006, 05:28:58 PM
Quote from: Homer on July 12, 2006, 05:24:53 PM

LMAO!

LoL was helping foxxy out, but I fealt bad for Philly. I just wish TO had stayed n never said crap because they were on the brink of a dynasty.

I would have tried to keep him. There's no denying his talent.

He won't catch as many balls in Dallas. They like to run the ball and Bledsoe has been working with Terry Glenn for quite a while now. Not to mention they have one of the better TE's in Jason Witten. T.O. isn't gonna catch 80 balls there and he'll go nuts the first time Bledsoe misses him or doesn't get him the ball.

Blu

I bet he wishes he went to Baltimore, now that McNair is there. On that note, my preseason teams to watch...Ravens and Cards.  I'll even go as far to say the Ravens may win the AFC.

Homer

The Cards have to show me before I believe in them. They should be a better team with Edge but I guess we'll see.

babygurl424

LMAO!

i would have to agree!!!  but i will just  :ll  cause i just got back and don't want kicked outta here like some other people..GO STEELERS!!!!

hades

lmao.  :-X

well lets see how the giants do this year.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview