Main Menu

NFL Taining Camps

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: babygurl424 on July 12, 2006, 05:47:18 PM
Quote from: foxx on July 12, 2006, 02:05:50 PM
Quote from: Homer on July 12, 2006, 01:59:07 PM
Training camp in Latrobe will feature the "Steelers Experience" for fans (which probably won't include the "Helmetless Motorcycle Mash," the "South Beach Stakeout," the "Baby Mama Beatdown," "Shoot the Linebacker in the Ass," or "Long-Distance Say-It-Don't-Spray It").

:P :)))

If I didn't  <3 you so much...I'd tell you to go eff.... :)))

LMAO!

i would have to agree!!!  but i will just  :ll  cause i just got back and don't want kicked outta here like some other people..GO STEELERS!!!!

Babygurl...we are just gonna haveta soak up the hate...That's what ya gotta do when you are

WORLD CHAMPIONS!   ;D

Oh...and Blu?   :-*  and  :))

hades

maybe the giants will be world champs again...hopefully before im too old to see the game clearly.  :-X

foxx

Quote from: hades on July 13, 2006, 07:22:08 AM
maybe the giants will be world champs again...hopefully before im too old to see the game clearly.  :-X

lmao...there are some good roots there...they just haven't decided to grow yet.  Give Eli some time...He'll come into his own...

Ya gotta get rid of Plaxico though...

babygurl424

Quote from: foxx on July 13, 2006, 05:57:24 AM
Quote from: babygurl424 on July 12, 2006, 05:47:18 PM
Quote from: foxx on July 12, 2006, 02:05:50 PM
Quote from: Homer on July 12, 2006, 01:59:07 PM
Training camp in Latrobe will feature the "Steelers Experience" for fans (which probably won't include the "Helmetless Motorcycle Mash," the "South Beach Stakeout," the "Baby Mama Beatdown," "Shoot the Linebacker in the Ass," or "Long-Distance Say-It-Don't-Spray It").

:P :)))

If I didn't  <3 you so much...I'd tell you to go eff.... :)))

LMAO!

i would have to agree!!!  but i will just  :ll  cause i just got back and don't want kicked outta here like some other people..GO STEELERS!!!!

Babygurl...we are just gonna haveta soak up the hate...That's what ya gotta do when you are

WORLD CHAMPIONS!   ;D

Oh...and Blu?   :-*  and  :))

got that right girl!!!   ;)

hades

Blu

Quote from: hades on July 13, 2006, 08:37:46 PM
plexico is a game breaker.

He's got the tools, but I hear his mind is still young.

hades

underdog

Chiefs signed Ty Law this weekend.  Super good move in my opinion.

underdog

Go Cavs!

i will predict that Reggie Bush will rush over 1,000 this year.

foxx

Quote from: - Rey - on July 31, 2006, 08:10:09 AM

hmmm...I dunno.  It seems like all the ones who are suppossed to be great (see: Carter, KiJana) don't turn out all that well.  My money is on Joseph Addai this year...

underdog

Quote from: - Rey - on July 31, 2006, 08:10:09 AM

For a featured back to run for 1000 yards in a 16 game season is not that big of a deal......... in my opinion.  The Saints offensive line can't be that bad.

Tara

;:"

Unsigned Leinart no-show at Cards' camp
By ANDREW BAGNATO, AP Sports Writer
Sun Jul 30, 8:21 PM

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. - Matt Leinart did not report to training camp Sunday as contract negotiations cooled between the Arizona Cardinals and their first-round draft pick.

Even as he vowed to stay out of the negotiations, coach Dennis Green blamed Leinart's camp for the failure to reach agreement.

``We have an excellent deal on the table,'' said Green, who did not provide details.

Green spoke to reporters after the rest of the team checked in to its dormitory at Northern Arizona University. Players were asked to report Sunday, but Green said Leinart won't be considered late unless he misses the first practice at 8:45 a.m. Monday.

Arizona appeared close to a deal with Leinart when his agent, Tom Condon, came to Phoenix Friday to meet with club officials. But Condon left the Valley after the sides did not meet Sunday.

``Like all of our other clients, we want to get Matt in as quickly as possible,'' Condon said in a telephone interview. ``We always work toward that end. We're football fans like everybody else. We're anxious to see him on the field.''

Condon's firm, Creative Artists Agency, represents five other first-round draft picks. All are in camp.

Green noted that quarterback Jay Cutler, selected one rung below Leinart, recently signed with Denver. The player chosen immediately ahead of Leinart, linebacker Ernie Sims, signed with Detroit Sunday.

Those deals should have provided a framework for Leinart and the Cardinals as they worked on a contract, but the sides appeared to be far apart Sunday night. Green said it wasn't the club's fault.

``I would assume that an inability to get the contract done is just some continuation of looking at what possibilities are from their end,'' Green said.

Leinart, a former Heisman Trophy winner from the University of Southern California, wouldn't be the first high Cardinal draft pick to hold out. But Green defended the team's dealings with recent first-round selections.

``Larry Fitzgerald got a very good deal, and he was our No. 3 pick a few years ago,'' Green said. ``Antrel Rolle got a very good contract last year at the No. 8 pick.

``We have to understand that Matt Leinart, who we are very high on and feel is going to be a very good quarterback for us and have a great impact on the National Football League, also would have been offered a very good contract,'' Green said. ``We've signed every other player, so there's only a certain amount of money that's available.''

Green, who called Leinart ``a gift'' when the club selected him last April, said he wanted his top draft choice here to compete with John Navarre for the back-up quarterback job.

``Everybody has to get better by being here,'' Green said. ``That's the best way to play. But if a guy is not here, you understand that it's not that he doesn't want to play for the Arizona Cardinals, it's that he feels he has not been able to sign a contract that we've offered.''

Leinart has been assigned a dormitory room with starting quarterback Kurt Warner. For one night, at least, Warner had a single room.

Asked if he'd like to see Leinart in camp, Warner said, ``Sure. Let's get everybody here. We don't want to start this thing without anybody.

``As a young quarterback, you never want to miss any time, especially as short as training camp is and the limited number of snaps that are there to be had,'' Warner said. ``I know he wants to be here, and we all want to have him here. I'm sure he's only a couple of hours away, just waiting for that call to come up. Hopefully it won't be too long.''

tponka

foxx

Go Cavs!

To replace Finneran,
The Falcons should have a great season, its defense, they got Lawyer Milloy, John Abraham, Edgerton Hartwell (recovered from last years injury), Chad Lavalis, Keith Brooking, DAngelo Hall, etc..

I heard they might get another wide receive to replace Finneran.. maybe Ashley Lelie from Denver or Jerry Porter from Oakland.

foxx

Quote from: - Rey - on August 04, 2006, 07:11:14 PM
To replace Finneran,
The Falcons should have a great season, its defense, they got Lawyer Milloy, John Abraham, Edgerton Hartwell (recovered from last years injury), Chad Lavalis, Keith Brooking, DAngelo Hall, etc..

I heard they might get another wide receive to replace Finneran.. maybe Ashley Lelie from Denver or Jerry Porter from Oakland.

Hmmm...Lelie, eh?  He hasn't been happy in Denver for a while...

Homer

Quote from: foxx on August 05, 2006, 08:27:39 AM
To replace Finneran,

Hey foxx, someone showed up at the Hall Of Fame inductions today wearing a Big Ben jersey and a motorcycle helmet. :)))

The one announcer said.... "Now that ain't right."  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

foxx

Quote from: Homer on August 05, 2006, 09:42:54 AM
Quote from: foxx on August 05, 2006, 08:27:39 AM
To replace Finneran,

Hey foxx, someone showed up at the Hall Of Fame inductions today wearing a Big Ben jersey and a motorcycle helmet. :)))

The one announcer said.... "Now that ain't right."  :))

HA!  He deserves the heckling for being so dumb! 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview