This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Double browsing

Started by lioness,

Previous topic - Next topic

lioness

Hello All, I do not know where I should post this but I would appreciate some help. I see all the time people talking about double browsing. My son wants to quit being a pogo member because he is to busy to play much. I would like to know how to double browse so I could use my name and his and get some of his tokens before he quits. I have internet Explorer and VM at the present time. I really need some one to talk me through how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I f we could set up a time and place it would sure help. Thanking you in advance for any help.  0:  :OO

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tigereyes

The browser I use is Firefox. You can download it at www.mozilla.com. All you have to do to double browse is sign on with one screen name on Internet Explorer, and sign on to Firefox with a different screen name. Then you can go to Texas Hold'em to transfer the tokens.

lioness

Thank you both for answering so fast. I will try and do it tomorrow. If I get stuck I will come back for me help. Thank you again. :)

Kearney

Thanks for the info, I too was a bit confused, but I followed your directions and now I'm super smart thanks to PC :pp

BadgeBabe

Is it OK to mention double browsing on Pogo or is it against the " POGO GOD"  rules?
Some woman was playing Lottso against me last night and I mentioned Firefox because she said she was trying to play two games on two accounts using two computers. Then, she left the room. I am wondering if she reported me.

I asked about this a few weeks ago and no one seemed to know if it was a Pogo " offense".
I still don't know, and maybe she had to go to her other computer to play her game, but it freaked me out so that I was awake until after 5 AM.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this topic.

Tara

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on June 27, 2006, 09:02:06 AM
Is it OK to mention double browsing on Pogo or is it against the " POGO GOD"  rules?
Some woman was playing Lottso against me last night and I mentioned Firefox because she said she was trying to play two games on two accounts using two computers. Then, she left the room. I am wondering if she reported me.

I asked about this a few weeks ago and no one seemed to know if it was a Pogo " offense".
I still don't know, and maybe she had to go to her other computer to play her game, but it freaked me out so that I was awake until after 5 AM.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this topic.

In my opinion you shouldn't even speak in Pogo. I don't think anyone knows anymore what's wrong or what's right.

foxx

Tara speaks the truth.

Double browsing is considered cheating.  So.... :ll

BadgeBabe

It IS considered cheating? Well if someone had answered my question in that way when I downloaded Firefox and asked very clearly if it was against Pogo's rules, then I definitely would not have said anything.

Could we please all help each other out with our cheating? I bet I will lose my account over this, and I just drained the other one of most of the tokens in HS Poker. Crappity crap crap crap.
I hope that witch gets an STD this weekend IF she reported me. So there!  >>:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview