PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 06:09:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Gossip

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Death is always an unfortunate thing but somehow I can't help but feel it's all gonna be about the money now.

Money isn't everything although it is nice if you have it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~WickedAce~

Yep and the little girl is in the Bahama's still... Wonder which Daddy will make it there first?

Ms.Behavin

I thought I heard something about how Anna and Howard's marriage was not legal, is that true?

~WickedAce~

Yes its true... Since they got married in the Bahama's its not recognized by the US marriage laws.

Homer

Paris Hilton has been found in violation of the terms of her probation and faces a maximum sentence of 90 days in jail, the Los Angeles City Attorney's Office announced Thursday.

Hilton, 26, was spotted Feb. 27 speeding down Sunset Boulevard around 11 p.m. without her headlights on, says L.A. Sheriff's spokesman Oscar Butao.

After pulling over her 2007 Bentley Continental GTC Convertible, officers found Hilton was driving with a suspended license – the result of her DUI arrest last September.

In that case, she pleaded no contest to a lesser charge of alcohol-related reckless driving on Jan. 22, and was placed on 36 months probation.

Hilton's rep and attorney were not immediately available for comment.

Previously, Hilton's spokesman Elliot Mintz told the Associated Press that she was unaware that her license had been suspended.

"When Paris called me [after she was pulled over], she asked if her license was suspended," Mintz said. "If that's the case, she and I are unaware of it."

But Nick Velasquez, spokesman for the City Attorney's Office, said Thursday: "We have sufficient evidence to prove that Hilton had knowledge of the suspension, and yet continued to drive."

A hearing was set for April 17.

viveeee

several of those young girls will be lucky to make it to 30 ::>

Homer

Ms.Behavin

I didnt really ever listen to him. He seems like a moron but I totally think that whole thing was blown out proportion. But hey thats just me.

Monkey

He's a 'tard and doesn't deserve a single one of his deals/sponsors. I'm glad they're all dropping him.

S/H/Z/G

I'm thinking about sending a binkie to each one of the college girls that are boo-booing because "he called me a name."

Whatever.  If your gonna ban Imus...ya best ban Chris Rock and such. 

Monkey

This isn't the first time Imus has ran his mouth though.

I remember back about six years ago when he said that the Williams sisters (Black tennis stars) belonged in National Geographic magazine  ::)

He's a racist, rude little twit and deserves everything he's getting right now.

bams68

Sure they get rid of Imus on tv but they leave Sanjaya  :ooo

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Homer

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 12, 2007, 03:43:36 PM
I didnt really ever listen to him. He seems like a moron but I totally think that whole thing was blown out proportion. But hey thats just me.

I totally agree with you Ms.

Homer

Tara

RIP  Homer Simpson if he doesn't put my siggy back where he STOLE it from.  :/// :///

Homer

Quote from: Tara on April 14, 2007, 07:33:36 PM
RIP  Homer Simpson if he doesn't put my siggy back where he STOLE it from.  :/// :///

Poppycock!  :)))

Monkey

Beyoncé is being sued $150,000 by Des'ree  :ooo :ooo

According to a lawsuit filed yesterday in Manhattan Federal Court by music administators, Beyoncé allegedly never obtained proper clearance to cover a song called "I'm Kissing You," originally co-written by a singer named Des'ree -- famous for her 1994 smash hit, "You Gotta Be." Des'ree's version was used in Baz Luhrmann's 1996 film "Romeo and Juliet," Beyoncé's version can be found on the re-release of her album, "B'Day."

In the lawsuit, Des'ree and her reps claim that Beyoncé, along with her record company people, originally tried to work out a deal to use the song. When they weren't satisfied with the proposed terms -- which included not being able to change the title or make a music video for the song -- Beyoncé allegedly blew off copyright law completely, and recorded the song and video without permission. The song was eventually released on Beyoncé's album, "B'Day - Deluxe Edition" on April 3, 2007, with the title "Still in Love (Kissing You)."

Des'ree is suing to halt distribution of the song, video and album and seeking at least $150,000 in damages.

Lawyers for Beyoncé and Des'ree couldn't be reached for comment.

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview