PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 09:31:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Gossip

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Bigredno8

do we really have to wait until a celebrity kills someone before some real action is taken,I mean Paris Hilton is a start,but I still need to see the fact she is behind bars before I believe it,if this was anyone of us,our  :o0  would be in jail,ENOUGH ALREADY, >:((,  whew, now I feel better

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on May 29, 2007, 08:12:40 AM
Lindsay is in rehab again. :-\
Again?!?!  :-\

Anyone see Miss USA fall last night at the Miss Universe 2007? LMAO! And she still finished 5th  :)) :)) :))
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gZZd9UGV0uI

swamp

Quote from: Monkey on May 29, 2007, 01:37:20 PM
Again?!?!  :-\

Anyone see Miss USA fall last night at the Miss Universe 2007? LMAO! And she still finished 5th  :)) :)) :))
lindsay and her was out together the night b4   :)) :)) :)) :)))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Monkey on May 29, 2007, 01:37:20 PM

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Homer

NEW YORK (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan, who was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence Saturday in Beverly Hills, California, was photographed less than 48 hours later slumped in the passenger seat of a car.

Web site X17online.com posted the photos Monday, which it said were taken early that morning at a gas station after the 20-year-old actress left the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, California, with a girlfriend.

The photos show Lohan, wearing a gray hooded sweat shirt, with her mouth open and her eyes shut, apparently asleep. Another photo shows her kneeling on the ground, her back to the camera, apparently before getting into the vehicle.

Leslie Sloane Zelnik, Lohan's publicist, didn't return repeated phone calls and e-mail messages from The Associated Press seeking comment.

Lohan was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence Saturday after her convertible struck a curb in Beverly Hills, and investigators found what they believe is cocaine at the scene, police said.

The actress and two other people were riding in her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 when it crashed on Sunset Boulevard around 5:30 a.m., Sgt. Mike Foxen said. It appeared Lohan was speeding, Lt. Mitch McCann said at an afternoon news conference.

Officers at the scene found a "usable amount" of a drug tentatively identified as cocaine, McCann said. He declined to say where the drug was found other than to say Lohan wasn't carrying it.

Lohan, who spent time at a rehabilitation center earlier this year, was driven in another car to a hospital for treatment of minor injuries, McCann said.

McCann declined to comment on her blood-alcohol level. He said the case will be presented to the District Attorney's Office where Lohan could face more charges, including felonies. Her tentative arraignment date is August 24.

Lohan said in January that she had checked into a rehabilitation center for substance abuse treatment. Her publicist confirmed in December that the actress was attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

She told Allure magazine during an interview for its May issue that she decided to enter the secluded Wonderland Center at the suggestion of her therapist.

Her latest movie, "Georgia Rule," is in theaters. Her other screen credits include "Mean Girls," "Bobby," "A Prairie Home Companion" and "Freaky Friday."

pogo4ever

Homer

Paris needs a get out of jail free card.  :)) :)) :))

tokiehog

naw...leave the little rich b*tch in jail....maybe she will learn something....lol

Tara

I think she should of been treated like everyone else. The chick makes a nasty video and becomes popular and now she wants to make the world better...Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Isn't this a joke.. :)))

LYNWOOD, Calif. - Paris Hilton was doing well after spending her first night of her probation sentence in solitary confinement at a Los Angeles County jail, her lawyer said Monday.

"She's using this time to reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better and hopefully, in my opinion, to change the attitudes that exist about her among many people," attorney Richard A. Hutton told reporters after visiting Hilton.

Monkey

Tara

Ms.Behavin

TmT

Homer

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Paris Hilton says she will no longer "act dumb."

The reality TV star and relentless publicity-seeker spoke with Barbara Walters by phone Sunday, a day after releasing a statement saying she hoped the media would focus on "more important things" than her 45-day jail sentence, according to ABC News' Web site.

"I used to act dumb. ... That act is no longer cute," ABC quoted Hilton as saying. (Blog: Is Paris receiving justice?

After spending three days in jail in a reckless driving case, Hilton was briefly released to home confinement Thursday for an undisclosed medical condition. An outraged judge sent her back to jail Friday. She is now housed in the medical ward of a maximum-security detention center. (Watch Hilton go to jail )

According to ABC News, the call came after Hilton's mother, Kathy, phoned Walters. During the conversation, the 26-year-old socialite called her mom on another line, found out her mother was talking to Walters, and then called Walters collect. All jail inmates are required to call collect.

Hilton has been saying that she is changed by her jailhouse experience, and she repeated that theme with Walters: "Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance."

:)) :)) :))

Jinx55

Hilton has been saying that she is changed by her jailhouse experience, and she repeated that theme with Walters: "Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance."

Yeah right  :o :oo :))

Tara

Almost everyone that goes to jail starts becoming all religious,while their crying their eyes out. She will get out and lay low and start doing some charity things and acting like a normal 26 year old. When she realizes most of the world still hates her, she will go back to doing what she does best. Stealing peoples husbands and boyfriends, drinking, slutting her way around, and going back to being the dumb blonde bimbo her mother raised her to be. I really don't see her following into Angelina Jolie's footsteps.

Homer

Monkey

Rumor going around that Shar Jackson is pregnant again with Keven Federline's child.  :)) :))

Someone needs to sew her  :;' up.  :ll What's that now.. her 5th child?  :ll :ll :ll

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on June 13, 2007, 02:18:58 PM
Rumor going around that Shar Jackson is pregnant again with Keven Federline's child.  :)) :))

Someone needs to sew her  :;' up.  :ll What's that now.. her 5th child?  :ll :ll :ll

As far as I know, she only has 2 kids by K-Fed...This would be his 5th kid if she really is. I just wonder why she would have slept with him again after he dumped her while she was pregnant?   ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview