PlayBuddy
May 01, 2024, 03:59:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Celebrity Gossip

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

Paris is kinda like Elmira from animaniacs....you know how she used to say to the critters "I wanna love you n hold you squeeze you"......duh!!!

Tara

Quote from: wattsmyname on August 13, 2006, 08:59:55 AM
Thats what happens when you try to cage a wild animal.  I bet her 2nd call was to her plastic surgeon.  :))

LOL Probably so.
Quote from: Monkey on August 13, 2006, 09:24:12 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 08:56:06 AM
Paris Hilton Bitten by Pet Kinkajou       :)) :))

Sat Aug 12, 0:58 AM

LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton got no love this week from her pet kinkajou Baby Luv _ in fact, the racoon-like animal bit her. The heiress was not badly hurt but did visit a hospital emergency room to receive a tetanus shot, her publicist, Elliot Mintz, told The Associated Press on Friday.

Hilton was frolicking with her exotic pet early Tuesday morning "the way some people play with their cats and dogs" when the animal became excited, Mintz said.

"Baby Luv bit her. It's a superficial bite on her left arm," he said.

Hilton, concerned that she was bleeding, called Mintz at 3 a.m., and he took her to the hospital.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?cat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2006/08/12/454091.html&cvqh=talk_parishilton

:ooo

Now you're being a bad monkey!  :oo

damian666

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 09:56:22 AM
Quote from: wattsmyname on August 13, 2006, 08:59:55 AM
Thats what happens when you try to cage a wild animal.  I bet her 2nd call was to her plastic surgeon.  :))

LOL Probably so.
Quote from: Monkey on August 13, 2006, 09:24:12 AM
Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 08:56:06 AM
Paris Hilton Bitten by Pet Kinkajou       :)) :))

Sat Aug 12, 0:58 AM

LOS ANGELES - Paris Hilton got no love this week from her pet kinkajou Baby Luv _ in fact, the racoon-like animal bit her. The heiress was not badly hurt but did visit a hospital emergency room to receive a tetanus shot, her publicist, Elliot Mintz, told The Associated Press on Friday.

Hilton was frolicking with her exotic pet early Tuesday morning "the way some people play with their cats and dogs" when the animal became excited, Mintz said.

"Baby Luv bit her. It's a superficial bite on her left arm," he said.

Hilton, concerned that she was bleeding, called Mintz at 3 a.m., and he took her to the hospital.

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?cat=ENTERTAINMENT&fn=/2006/08/12/454091.html&cvqh=talk_parishilton

:ooo

Now you're being a bad monkey!  :oo

I thought I was the bad munkee?

Tara

Sheesh, do I have to explain everything around here in detail?

1. Butt Munkee is a bad munkee

2. Monkey is a bad monkey

3. Tara is perfect and wonderful

4. This site is moving to slow for me and I will be back later when it gets fixed.

5. Do you understand English?

6. Do you think I'm being a smart azz?

7. Do you wear diapers?

8. Do you eat salad from McDonalds?

9. Why is Monkey wearing Bree's picture in his avatar?

10. Why is Bree under Monkeys desk?  :o

Kelly

Quote from: Tara on August 13, 2006, 10:15:49 AM

Sheesh, do I have to explain everything around here in detail?

1. Butt Munkee is a bad munkee

2. Monkey is a bad monkey

3. Tara is perfect and wonderful

4. This site is moving to slow for me and I will be back later when it gets fixed.

5. Do you understand English?

6. Do you think I'm being a smart azz?

7. Do you wear diapers?

8. Do you eat salad from McDonalds?

9. Why is Monkey wearing 's picture in his avatar?

10. Why is under Monkeys desk?  :o

haha...T u so funny!

butch1286

Quote from: Tara on July 05, 2006, 05:23:17 PM
Kelly Clarkson and Ashley Simpson both went for the position of Victoria Secrets new model and Ashley won. They said Kelly was " not skinny " enough. Isn't that pitiful?   I think she looks good. Now days if your bones are not poking out you are considered fat. How sad.

Christina Aguilera will not do any interviews looking at the journalists in the eyes anymore. She will sit in another room that has to be darkened  because she thinks shes fat and doesn't want any one talking about that in the press and magazines. She just posed for a magazine under the condition that they airbrush her waist to make her look smaller. The girl is friggen little already!

Again how sad...What use to be a size 12 was normal in America, is now a size 12 in the kids section.

I should audition for victoria's secrets  im not a size 2 but if ypo add a  zero to it .... thats gonna take a long time to airbrush the picture then!

peaches1977

about "the view". i thought it was already announced that rosie o'donnell was taking the spot in sept.

or was pre star's bad sendoff?

foxx

Libra

Quote from: foxx on August 14, 2006, 01:31:05 PM
I am so incredibly bummed out by this...

Kate Hudson, rocker-husband separate

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060814/ap_en_ot/people_hudson_robinson

I am too.  I like them both.  I loved her in Almost Famous... 

foxx

Quote from: Libra on August 14, 2006, 01:35:50 PM
Quote from: foxx on August 14, 2006, 01:31:05 PM
I am so incredibly bummed out by this...

Kate Hudson, rocker-husband separate

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060814/ap_en_ot/people_hudson_robinson

I am too.  I like them both.  I loved her in Almost Famous... 

That is one of my favorite movies, ever.  The Tiny Dancer scene is the best...

I am so bummed out by this...Thought they'd be a forever kinda couple.

liebe_angel

(CNN) -- It's over for Britney Spears and Kevin Federline.

CNN has confirmed that the pop singer, known for hits such as "Oops ... I Did It Again" and "Toxic," is divorcing her husband of two years and one month. Spears and Federline, one of the singer's former backup dancers, married Oct. 6, 2004, according to the divorce papers.

TMZ.com reports that Spears filed legal papers Tuesday in Los 
Kevin Federline and Britney Spears married in 2004.
Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." Spears is asking for legal and physical custody of their two children, 1-year-old Sean Preston and 2-month-old Jayden James.

The date of separation was listed as Monday.

Spears, 24, married Federline after a six-month courtship in 2004. In January 2004, she had married childhood friend Jason Alexander in Las Vegas, Nevada. That marriage was annulled after 55 hours.

Federline, 28, previously had a relationship with actress Shar Jackson. The union produced two children, one of whom was born two months before he married Spears. Federline recently released a rap album, "Playing with Fire."

The Spears-Federline marriage has been chronicled in detail in celebrity magazines since the pair tied the knot, with rumors of problems surfacing often.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

bams68

Quote from: liebe_angel on November 07, 2006, 07:58:23 PM
(CNN) -- It's over for Britney Spears and Kevin Federline.

CNN has confirmed that the pop singer, known for hits such as "Oops ... I Did It Again" and "Toxic," is divorcing her husband of two years and one month. Spears and Federline, one of the singer's former backup dancers, married Oct. 6, 2004, according to the divorce papers.

TMZ.com reports that Spears filed legal papers Tuesday in Los 
Kevin Federline and Britney Spears married in 2004.
Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." Spears is asking for legal and physical custody of their two children, 1-year-old Sean Preston and 2-month-old Jayden James.

The date of separation was listed as Monday.

Spears, 24, married Federline after a six-month courtship in 2004. In January 2004, she had married childhood friend Jason Alexander in Las Vegas, Nevada. That marriage was annulled after 55 hours.

Federline, 28, previously had a relationship with actress Shar Jackson. The union produced two children, one of whom was born two months before he married Spears. Federline recently released a rap album, "Playing with Fire."

The Spears-Federline marriage has been chronicled in detail in celebrity magazines since the pair tied the knot, with rumors of problems surfacing often.

I was just about to post this, how sad huh??? These poor children in these families, don't they ever condsider them??? My soul how sad it is nowadays for our lil ones.

Ur Deer Friend
bams
ohhh n btw, no shocker here either

Tara

Kevins debut CD only sold 6,500 copies. Last night he had a show in Chicago where Ticketmaster ended up giving the tickets for free with a 2.99 charge for Ticketmaster service.  :)))  Kevin got drunk and let the audience know he was a free man and available. He wants custody of the kids (like he gave a chit about his other kids) Apparently he went to talk to a lawyer a month ago.  All the dirt is going to come out now on both of them. What a jerk he is..he left his gf who was pregnant for Britney...he deserves nothing but heartaches in my eyes. 

Men suck!!   >:D

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

Quote from: Tara on November 09, 2006, 04:44:33 PM
Kevins debut CD only sold 6,500 copies. Last night he had a show in Chicago where Ticketmaster ended up giving the tickets for free with a 2.99 charge for Ticketmaster service.  :)))  Kevin got drunk and let the audience know he was a free man and available. He wants custody of the kids (like he gave a **** about his other kids) Apparently he went to talk to a lawyer a month ago.  All the dirt is going to come out now on both of them. What a jerk he is..he left his gf who was pregnant for Britney...he deserves nothing but heartaches in my eyes. 

Men suck!!   >:D

U go girl!!! He deserves nothing!!! As for Brittney having the kids, I don't think she deserves them either, then again these high celebrity twits, don't even take care of there kids.....there nanny does. LOL What a bunch I tell ya.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

She's still a baby herself.  When did she ever have time to grow up?  She really has done some stupid things in the public since she has been with Kevin. I can only imagine what shes done that the media doesn't know about..I'm sure we're fixing to find out...lol   

He won't get the kids.. (I don't think)...He thinks she owes him something. She can make it again and earn some respect back as long as she acts mature and stays out of the limelight for a little while. As for him, I believe he's doomed. He will be forgotten.

Can you imagine being worth over 300 million dollars? Unbelievable for someone her age.

bams68

Pamela Anderson Files for Divorce

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=243170>1=7703

Her marriage to Kid Rock lasted less than four months

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Pamela Anderson has filed for divorce from Kid Rock after less than four months of marriage, the actress' publicist said Monday.

Anderson's representative said the former "Baywatch" star filed for divorce last week, but would not comment on the reason or any particulars of the divorce. The split was first reported by People magazine.

A publicist for Kid Rock, whose real name is Bob Ritchie, didn't immediately return messages left by The Associated Press on Monday.

wish to read more, I added the link. What was she thinking, as sum gossip is going around that the decided this cuz she was looking to settle down and stuff an he wasn't the one. Well C'mon now.....when ur married to kid rock, what else do u expect??? Mr Prize winner daddy of the year prize?? I dun think so. This is all totally stupid and so immature on her part. Who in the world is gonna take her seriously, I mean come on look at her, pretty hard to do sumthing like that. It would be pretty hard to find sumone who loves her for who she is an not for what she's done to herself. Who's next in line for this ....who will we be gossiping aboot next eh??

Ur Deer Friend
bams <ooo>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview