This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalDawn

:ooo is there a secret in this lost temple deal.....i have been watchin someone go from rk 40 to rk47 in the last two days.......PLUS their tokens show alot getting? i no the trick where you hold down the enter key BUT also lost over 1million tokens doing this and only got 3 ranks but i have never seen one get fast rank this way UNLESS they are java-ing :> happy 4th to all and keep up the excellent work pc.........

crazy_

Quote from: carrieiam on July 03, 2006, 05:35:55 PM
:ooo is there a secret in this lost temple deal.....i have been watchin someone go from rk 40 to rk47 in the last two days.......PLUS their tokens show alot getting? i no the trick where you hold down the enter key BUT also lost over 1million tokens doing this and only got 3 ranks but i have never seen one get fast rank this way UNLESS they are java-ing :> happy 4th to all and keep up the excellent work pc.........

hmmm what is java-ing??? never heard of it

Blu

Homer

Java-ing is called hacking. It is a felony and we do not condone it or speak of it. ;:"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

crazy_

ah ok ty Homer  :/\  I will go to bed less stupid tonight  :pp

hades

lol...always a good thing to go to bed knowing that.

tokiesgalore

Secret is..NOT to lose your mind watching this game advance in ranks and swallow tokens.
  I am working on Clingys for her while she is away and moved almost 2 mil from my account to hers so she wont be in the hole when she gets back.Actually I am not minding it much though...something to do until a new game comes out anyways.

foxx

Quote from: tokiesgalore on July 04, 2006, 03:38:26 PM
  Secret is..NOT to lose your mind watching this game advance in ranks and swallow tokens.
  I am working on Clingys for her while she is away and moved almost 2 mil from my account to hers so she wont be in the hole when she gets back.Actually I am not minding it much though...something to do until a new game comes out anyways.

That's like the cutest thing ever.

<Insert approves of her friend's friend smiley here.>

Tara

Swallow tokens?  :o  Doesn't that hurt going down?  :))

Lynne

:)) It would hurt more coming back out, rather than swallowing them.  :o

hades

ClingFree

Yanno .. I wondered how in the hell I had those LTP badges and still had tokens to show for it.   I owe you in a seriously major way .. we may have to discuss that off board tho   ;)

nanners

I have SO many replies to this but I will just   :ll

SugarBear

Quote from: Tara on July 04, 2006, 08:01:47 PM

May I ask how you move tokens from one account to another?

I messed that up but ... :)   May I ask how you move tokens from one account to another?

SugarBear

Well, let me try that again.   :)))

wattsmyname

Quote from: SugarBear on July 10, 2006, 08:29:32 AM
Well, let me try that again.   :)))

You need to  double brouse in Poker and raise the max have the account you need tokens from fold.

Tara

The easiest way to me is to do it in Texas Hold'em in the Super Rollers room. Either double browse or find someone to play one of your names and both of you bet high and then, use the name that has all the tokens to fold on the last possible chance before the hand ends. You can transfer tokens quick that way. There isn't a way to just do it,that I know of besides just playing poker games and losing on purpose.

SugarBear

Thank you very much!  I've been wanting to give my friend some tokens but I didn't know how other than playing for her.  Thanks for the info.

Homer

This topic is for any pogo glitches.

If you know of any current ones post them here. :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

EyeCu

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview