Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

*~Peri~*

Parrots

i dont know if this has been posted but if u undo a kinged checker over and over again u will get get credit for those kings  *this only works with another player  NO computer players allowed  :;"

crazy_

Quote from: Parrots on August 30, 2006, 05:56:34 PM
i dont know if this has been posted but if u undo a kinged checker over and over again u will get get credit for those kings  *this only works with another player  NO computer players allowed  :;"

nope nope not gonna say nuttin .. nope nadda word  :))

BadgeBabe

HOLY CRAP!!

I'm already a convicted Felon from an,um, incident in my young adulthood. The last thing I need is to do something totally stupid with a game and go to prison or something.
I had no idea people actually hacked in games with other people sitting right there. I thought it was something done to a website in the middle of the night, covertly.

Thanks for telling us, Homer. Please tell your little children all the things we need to know.  0: 0: 0: 0: 0: 0:

BadgeBabe

Parrots

Re: Up Your Glitch!!!
« Reply #163 on: Today at 07:56:34 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i dont know if this has been posted but if u undo a kinged checker over and over again u will get get credit for those kings  *this only works with another player  NO computer players allowed   

NOW you tell us. I spent 4 hours getting that stupid badge and I WAS double browsing.
I had no idea there was a game of checkers that absolutely would not let you skip jumps. That thing is like a mother hen.

ste080180

has any one one found a glitch with the new game blackjack carnival

Tara

Quote from: ste080180 on September 02, 2006, 06:23:23 AM
has any one one found a glitch with the new game blackjack carnival

I don't think so, but the auto for it is awesome.  O0

sonya679

has anyone heard about a glitch in jigsaw detective where you change your setting from med to hard right as your last piece is going in? its supposed to give you credit like you did it on the skill level hardand then just switch back to medium to play your next puzzle. hmmm  :-\ im not sure if it works i dont play jigsaw enough to be able to tell if the movement is bigger or not... im gonna keep tryin will post results.

crazy_

Quote from: sonya679 on September 03, 2006, 10:33:37 AM
has anyone heard about a glitch in jigsaw detective where you change your setting from med to hard right as your last piece is going in? its supposed to give you credit like you did it on the skill level hardand then just switch back to medium to play your next puzzle. hmmm  :-\ im not sure if it works i dont play jigsaw enough to be able to tell if the movement is bigger or not... im gonna keep tryin will post results.

would be too scared to try it.  I know on the hard level before it wouldn't save your progress so ....

sonya679

i cant get it to 'work' so im assuming it either doesnt work, or im not doing it at that precise moment the glitch requires... lol it did move me up but not any more than normal i dont think. darn and this is one i need ALOT to do. i am only on the 3 or 4 case  :OO and i have the trial of sherlock, but nah it doesnt work on my system and id just rather do it than go to all the trouble of doing all the tech stuff since i didnt buy it anyway lol. :-[ ::)

sonya679

ps i am working on getting them 25 posts lol and btw i love the word jong glitch!! its awesome!!  :;"

crazy_

Quote from: sonya679 on September 03, 2006, 11:21:38 AM
i cant get it to 'work' so im assuming it either doesnt work, or im not doing it at that precise moment the glitch requires... lol it did move me up but not any more than normal i dont think. darn and this is one i need ALOT to do. i am only on the 3 or 4 case  :OO and i have the trial of sherlock, but nah it doesnt work on my system and id just rather do it than go to all the trouble of doing all the tech stuff since i didnt buy it anyway lol. :-[ ::)

Try Jigsaw Detector.... Sherlock didn't work for me neither

justahumping

Quote from: sonya679 on September 03, 2006, 11:22:31 AM
ps i am working on getting them 25 posts lol and btw i love the word jong glitch!! its awesome!!  :;"

Hurry up Sonya.  You can get your post up in no time at all

sonya679

is Jigsaw detector still available? I only see Sherlock..  hmm i do have a bad migraine.  :'((

crazy_

Quote from: sonya679 on September 03, 2006, 07:10:51 PM
is Jigsaw detector still available? I only see Sherlock..  hmm i do have a bad migraine.  :'((

scroll down to the bottom of the page you can get detective there ... at the bottom

http://www.badgehelp.com/jigsawdetectivecheat.html

emmalou

First post but, gotta love this place!!

thanks so much for everyones input :D

justahumping

badgehog

Quote from: emmalou on September 04, 2006, 02:08:29 PM
First post but, gotta love this place!!

thanks so much for everyones input :D

welcome to the forum  :/\

wattsmyname

zeboo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview