This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Whew, it is time for some new helpful rank glitches to be posted.

OK, if you know of some not posted here, just PM me. I am at the point in several games where I am not progressing in rank, only lack one badge finishing, etc and I am getting totally frustrated.
A really super duper glitch like Word Jong would be nice, wouldn't it? !!!

vontan

when playing wordjong using the glitch can anyone tell me how to end the game without getting a high score? 

zeboo

it's always going to show high score using the glitch..try to play in a room by yourself and I would space the time out on it so as to not bring too much attention to your book of badges won all in the same day

Crone

Been lurking here for a while. Decided it was time to take the plunge. Appreciate the Jigsaw tip above. Have been playing Holdem of and on (double browsing) and using the tip for the Royal Flush and 4-Aces.

Thanks again.

Homer

Quote from: Crone on September 30, 2006, 02:58:19 PM
Been lurking here for a while. Decided it was time to take the plunge. Appreciate the Jigsaw tip above. Have been playing Holdem of and on (double browsing) and using the tip for the Royal Flush and 4-Aces.

Thanks again.

Welcome to the forum. :/\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

cowboy63

Quote from: vontan on September 30, 2006, 12:21:56 PM
when playing wordjong using the glitch can anyone tell me how to end the game without getting a high score? 
Don't pick a cookie. Just close out of the room. You still get your Ranks and you will not be in High Scores List.

savanahsmommy

Quote from: cowboy63 on September 30, 2006, 03:06:51 PM
Quote from: vontan on September 30, 2006, 12:21:56 PM
Don't pick a cookie. Just close out of the room. You still get your Ranks and you will not be in High Scores List.

Thank you, didn't know that & have actually had people ask me about my high score & tried to act dumb about it :)))

RusticanaAna

Quote from: cowboy63 on Today at 05:06:51 PM
Quote from: vontan on Today at 02:21:56 PM

Okay, I am not understanding this....I too do not want to be on the high score list, although I do not earn badge after badge a day. 
What is "don't pick a cookie?"  Does that mean "My Stats" or "High Scores"?  Okayyyyyyyyyy yes I be blonde and drat been batlin that all my life, lmbo.
Thanks. 
RusticanaAna

kim23il

I guess the jigsaw glitch isn't working tonight. It gives me the progress, but when i leave the room and come back. It erases it! :/o\

Carol

Quote from: kim23il on September 30, 2006, 05:53:50 PM
I guess the jigsaw glitch isn't working tonight. It gives me the progress, but when i leave the room and come back. It erases it! :/o\

I am having the same problem. Wonder if they fixed this glitch?? :ooo

Revs

LastCall@2

The auto works (great) for me. Got my badge soon enough with jigsaw
No need for me to rush, I just let the auto run.Thanks badgehelp  :D
No glitch needed.

stinkerbelle

I just tried this glitch.  Seems it will show that you get credit for it while you're still in the room, but once you go out and come back in (or refresh), it starts the progress over.  *sigh* I found out about the glitch a little too late.
Love your site!  :D  I've been observing for a while but have only posted a few times.

nightperson

Quote from: stinkerbelle on October 01, 2006, 04:58:23 PM
I just tried this glitch.  Seems it will show that you get credit for it while you're still in the room, but once you go out and come back in (or refresh), it starts the progress over.  *sigh* I found out about the glitch a little too late.
Love your site!  :D  I've been observing for a while but have only posted a few times.

:)) :)) stinkerbell love that, tinkerbell getting a whippin to funny

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: nightperson on October 01, 2006, 06:14:08 PM
Quote from: stinkerbelle on October 01, 2006, 04:58:23 PM

:)) :)) stinkerbell love that, tinkerbell getting a whippin to funny

Me too its to Cute!!

stinkerbelle

QuoteHysterical Hysterical stinkerbell love that, tinkerbell getting a whippin to funny
QuoteMe too its to Cute!!
Thank you Nightperson and ILovemyweims! Gotta love Tinkerbelle and when I found the avatar, it cinched the name.. Stinkerbelle.  %%
I've never used the quote on this board, so I hope I didn't mess it up.

wendy

Anything for Lost Temple?  It looks like it will take awhile for the badge this week.  :/o\

Julez

Quote from: ste080180 on September 12, 2006, 07:57:14 AM
so wat the trick in the glitch for jisaw plz tell use how u did it.. and any one not yet found glitch for blooop,shuffle bump,pogo blowing,backjack carnivel and any other people might know of thanks  0:

ROFL!  Pogo BLOWING!  I know it's a typing mistake, but it couldn't be a better mistake!  LOL!

BTW, The Wordjong glitch is awesome!  I have 32 more ranks to go lol.

CanadianPrincess

I noticed that I didn't get any help from the glitch either. :'((

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: wendy on October 03, 2006, 05:13:33 AM
Anything for Lost Temple?  It looks like it will take awhile for the badge this week.  :/o\

Not exactly a glitch, but it goes much faster if you do this:
bet one, then hit enter. Keep hitting enter til you see advance, cliffhanger or escape cards. When you see one of those, hold it and hit enter. I've gotten to the bonus round 6 times in 10 minutes. If you don't mind not winning a bunch of tokens, it goes much faster this way  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview