This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaAngel

Has the lost temple glitch been fixed???  The one where you click in front of tex after he gets to the 3rd part of the bridge?  When the wheel starts rolling??? <O>

Torn2pieces

Not a biggie but on Lost Temple -  when you advance to the third spot, where the boulder rolls up your back, if you click on the screen as the boulder falls off the bridge, you will advance another spot. You have to time it right. Only works if you advance to the third spot.  I hope this makes sense.   

momoftwo

This glitch has been working for me in Lost Temple too!!!  Very cool find.

Stinkerbell

I remember reading about the Lost Temple glitch - clicking on the screen when the wheel goes over you or something like that.... can someone repost the instructions for me?  Thanks!

AlphaAngel

Thanks torn to pieces that is the one i was talking about! :/\ 8) ??? O0 :D

lovebadges

I tried it..it still works.  It is taking forever with this badge as it is.  :/o\

imbullseyebuster

When tex gets to 2ed skull a bolder will chase him. on next ADVANCE let bolder fall off bridge THEN click screen you will get an extra advance ++  8)

CanadianPrincess

Whatever you do, don't try it with the bats (you disappear) and don't try it if you hit the trap with the boulder (you will get knocked back to the second space).

Lady-Starburst

I am a bit confused and a bit lost with the word jong glitch > I understand that when the gates open I press "u" but the tiles do not submit  nor do the gates open again, so do I just keep pressing U, and pressing enter to enter the last word, Or are the gates suppose to close?

Please help lol *dumb I know*

fiz

Quote from: Lady-Starburst on October 09, 2006, 04:16:14 AM
I am a bit confused and a bit lost with the word jong glitch > I understand that when the gates open I press "u" but the tiles do not submit  nor do the gates open again, so do I just keep pressing U, and pressing enter to enter the last word, Or are the gates suppose to close?

Please help lol *dumb I know*

When you press "U" the last couple of tiles that you punched in should come back up. Click on them to make the word again and RIGHT-click on the screen.

FOR EXAMPLE:

On the 4th round, the last word you punched in was HI. When you get to the Cookies, type "U". The tiles HI will come back. Click on the tiles to form the word HI again. Then, right click on the screen - never on a cookie.

Ilovemyweims

yeah i had to cave this week and buy the suto for lost temple!!  its great already up to 18 rqnk

MikesGurl

Quote from: Homer on July 27, 2006, 02:51:11 PM
Homers Glitch which is the use of the F5 key I found purely by accident playing Stellar last year.
So what is the F5 glitch anyway?

Monkey

Quote from: MikesGurl on October 15, 2006, 12:15:17 PM
Homers Glitch which is the use of the F5 key I found purely by accident playing Stellar last year.

It doesn't work anymore.

Homer

Quote from: MikesGurl on October 15, 2006, 12:15:17 PM

I was playing Stellar when it came out and I noticed that if I refreshed my screen after finishing the game it would double the amount of crystals you were credited for. Unfortunately as with most glitches pogo realized this and fixed the glitch.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sonya679

::) I never did figure out the lost temple glitch, i had some "help" gettin my badge though lol  :/\  so anyway these glitches come in handy and you dont know how mad i was at myself for not having that jigsaw glitch before they fixed it lol :OO

Badgequeenkimmy

ive noticed a few post on bloop.  i could never find a glitch in there sooo i either used help with my program or when a friend and i wanted to gain up rank in there quick we would play to 16 or 26 pts per game.  it isnt a glitch but it helps move you up in rank quickly just like the auto.  i thought there was a post somewhere on here about the 16 or 26 pt games but i cant seem to find it...maybe if some1 smarter than me can find it they can post it.

nightperson

there is a way to go faster in rank and it is the 16 to 18 points game would have to show you hard to explain

Tara

The glitch is working again in Omaha...You can use the Joker in 6th Street Omaha to get the Royal Lush and the 4 aces badge, but it won't work on the Rising Star badge.

nightperson

Royal lush  :)) :)) I know what you meant but it is all good  :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on October 30, 2006, 01:22:41 PM
Royal lush  :)) :)) I know what you meant but it is all good  :)) :))

Royal Lush is the name of one of the 3 badges in Omaha Poker.  :/\ 

LMAO! I knew what I was talking about...so see it's all good!! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview