Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

Coral

Quote from: vampire9683 on September 21, 2006, 02:59:09 AM
I Love this forum!!  I was reading it, and I can help you with the Jigsaw Detective glitch.  In order to do this, you have to open it up, and start a puzzle on EASY, when the puzzle starts, close out of the window.  When you go back into it, it will say to start playing, click on that then it will say you have a saved game and ask if you want to continue it.  BEFORE you say yes, switch the difficulty of the puzzle to hard, then say yes.  It will say that the puzzle is 80 pieces, but when you play it it will be like it is on easy.  When you finish it it will give you credit for doing a hard puzzle but all you had to do was the easy.  Unfortunatly, you have to do it with every puzzle.

this is great!  i hate this gaame and the auto wont work for me. thank you!

xgingerx

i played omaha and got royal lush badge...But what is a a 4 *hole* card of the same suit??

Coral

how did you get the lush badge? i didn't see a glitch for it but may have missed it. i hate poker games and probly wont get any of those badges with an auto or even a glitch.

Tara

The glitch won't work on the Rising Star Badge (4 in the hole)which means the first 4 cards dealt are all the same. You know the ones at the bottom kinda?

The lush and king of the table badges can be done with the jokers. O0  You don't have to fold once you get it or anything, but you can.

xgingerx

:((Tara i had 4 clubs in bottom for riseing star...i folded and didnt get the badge...what did i do wrong? :'((

gator8_24

Tara, you sure are  a heavy breather  :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: xgingerx on November 05, 2006, 05:05:31 PM
:((Tara i had 4 clubs in bottom for riseing star...i folded and didnt get the badge...what did i do wrong? :'((

You need 4 cards of the same value not suit.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xgingerx

Homer

Homer

pokhermama

ty for all the great info took me almost 45 min to read through it all;)

Coral

does anyone no what the best way to advnance in bloop is?  Is it better to play w/bots with auto or to double browse? i dont have the auto so i wanted to know before i spent the money on it.

Homer

I used the auto and played the bots. Finished my ranks in no time. !@!

xgingerx

there is no cheat for Bridge??   oh no  :ooo

BadgeBabe

Bridge Premium Badge Info-

I don't have a clue how to play Bridge either. My aunt did, and she is in a Nursing Home now, that's how outdated I consider the game to be.

Anyway, there is a simple way to get the badge. Go to a  "Social" or "Beginner" room and play only the bots.
You want to be the Defender. Check the option to see all of your partner's ( Dummy's) cards.

The ONLY thing you have to do is look at both of your hands, pick the best combined hand out and bet at least 1 point in that suite.

Reason? The Bots will NOT BET. If you bet at all, you will win your bet.

It took me 10 minutes to get my Bridge Premium badge this week.

Good luck to all.

Edited to correctly name the rooms where the robots will not bet.

PCrdshrk

Quote from: carrieiam on July 03, 2006, 05:35:55 PM
:ooo is there a secret in this lost temple deal.....i have been watchin someone go from rk 40 to rk47 in the last two days.......PLUS their tokens show alot getting? i no the trick where you hold down the enter key BUT also lost over 1million tokens doing this and only got 3 ranks but i have never seen one get fast rank this way UNLESS they are java-ing :> happy 4th to all and keep up the excellent work pc.........
!@#$

dont know about getting rank fast but u win if u go 4 flushes

xgingerx

BadgeBabe

Quote from: xgingerx on November 19, 2006, 07:19:11 PM
there is no *just for fun room in bridge* :))

You are correct. I have amended my post to reflect the correct wording of the room tabs where the bots won't bet against a player " Social- all ranks" and " Beginner".

Thank you for bringing my glitch to my attention. :)

Happy Thanksgiving.  :-]

TmT

Quote from: Coral on November 03, 2006, 10:37:52 AM
how did you get the lush badge? i didn't see a glitch for it but may have missed it. i hate poker games and probly wont get any of those badges with an auto or even a glitch.

:))  U drink as much as u can while playin... rofl hard

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview