Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Up Your Glitch!!!

Started by CrystalDawn,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

when does the score end in bridge...i'm getting no where... >>:D

notmypogoname

What I can't figure out is how to get to be the defender.  I always wind up declarer because everyone else passes.   :'((

Momma

Devilnme6662

Still waiting on the glitch in word craft about 3k of tokens also i know how to get the bridge badge....declare 2nt everytime got mine in about 45 minutes

lostinpogoland

you need 100 points, and it has to be below the low line,you also have to get 6 points more then you bid to win the hand :-]

cranky

45 min for bridge badge :ooo only took me about 15 mins 20 at the most!

xgingerx

justahumping

The glitch in word craft is as follows:

Play your game and when you get to the 10th round, play the first word of round 10 then hit "new game"
That will take you back to round one.... Play the game again until you get to round 10 and do the same thing again. Put in the first word then hit "new game"....... Do that about 6 to 10 times and then finish up round 10.... Then you too can have the high score. All it does is to accumulate all your points until you finish up the game.

xgingerx

john82379

I tried that Word Craft glitch as well and it just reset my tokens to zero after doing only the first word in the 10th round.........is there somethin we are missing here? :/\

xgingerx

do first word in round 10...then hit new games tokens will add up ..i do it about 6 times  <...> works great

justahumping

Quote from: xgingerx on November 26, 2006, 10:07:20 AM
Just,
i did that it took score to zero <:>
Yes, it will reset your token count to zero.  If you play the game a few times, it will give you all of your tokens AFTER you finish the last game.  Play 3 games then finish up round 10 and you will see that you get all your tokens then.  Do not pay any attention to what the token amount in until after you finish up a few games then you will see your token amount for one game very high......   ))) like the old saying, try it, you will like it  :)) 
     At one time I had a high score of just under 10.000 for one game...... The next day, there was a few that put my high score to shame. lol  However, after you do that, you will get all kinds of people asking you just how much you got on your jackpot spin........ lmao

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you people, I have not been feeling good lately and I have not been on the computer very much at all.  good luck all!

gator8_24

justahumping

Quote from: gator8 on November 28, 2006, 09:37:18 PM
Justa, hoping you'll be feeling better soon!

Thank you very much!......  I still need another operation and I dont think I will be able to wait untill after the first of the year. But I will still have a wounderfull Christmas

ImJustOneOldFart

big scores and lots of tokens.............

I just want badges....... to bad there wasnt a glitch for word craft that was more than a score show-off..... I want ranks.......

Too bad there wasnt some free autos out there......  :(

yoshisquest

Quote from: Coral on November 03, 2006, 10:37:52 AM
how did you get the lush badge? i didn't see a glitch for it but may have missed it. i hate poker games and probly wont get any of those badges with an auto or even a glitch.

I was one card short of the lush badge a couple days ago.  So frustrating.

TmT

Quote from: yoshisquest on December 02, 2006, 07:14:52 PM
Quote from: Coral on November 03, 2006, 10:37:52 AM
how did you get the lush badge? i didn't see a glitch for it but may have missed it. i hate poker games and probly wont get any of those badges with an auto or even a glitch.

I was one card short of the lush badge a couple days ago.  So frustrating.
:)) one card short... or one drink short.... cracks me up each time I read "lush badge"... I know.. I know they mean flush.... but its jus a lil funny to me.... ..  Ok.. lemme go check my badges to make sure  Im not missin out on this "lush badge".....

Coral

I heard someone talking about a glitch in blooop.  Is anyone aware of a Bloop glitch?  :-\

gator8_24

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview