Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

ImJustOneOldFart

:OO soooooooooo this is my first post here and i guess im going to ask the typical dumb question...... so here it goes.......

Where can i get a free auto mouse? or free auto things for some of those really boring games.......

any help would be greatly apreciated...... I didnt know where else to post this, im still wet behind the ears :ooo

Homer

Check our download section. The programs are free to try. Once the trial period is up you'll need to purchase them at www.badgehelp.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

justahumping

Tara

Luna

Jonathan

kandykitty20012

badgehog

Welcome newbies..hope you enjoy the forum as much as i do (OO)

mrdnkbd

Luna

rainbow

:;" I am a brand new member as of today..I have been a lurker for a while and love your site..just gotta learn all the ins and outs of posting like how you all get those cute animations in your posts and so on...Thank you for allowing me into your family.

CindyLouWho

Welcome to the forum Rainbow & the other newbies!  There's lots of tips & other very useful info in other topics about posting here.  If you need help feel free to ask cause every1 here is great & willing to help.   O0

justahumping

bams68

Welcome to the forum all new members, hope you enjoy ur stay with us. Post away and happy cheating, and happy holidays.

Ur Deer Friend
bams <<>

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

muggzy

Claiken

justahumping

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview