PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:21:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on July 20, 2009, 04:59:19 AM
I think you have Skippy on your mind.   giggle2.gif

Skippy is the name that came up of a character in a book I'm reading.

twinkle6590

I am going to call mine speedy. yea that works. they go quite well playing the games and at a quick rate of speed..that is if you set it to that. so speedy it is.. welcome to my world my speedy little friends.

(and no im not talking to myself)

Edited: because i cant seem to spell the word "go"

disneyland lady

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 20, 2009, 07:59:28 AM
Skippy is the name that came up of a character in a book I'm reading.
I remember that eBay used to give us "skippy" bucks ($10 eBay credit) for helping out on the message boards but that was years ago and I quit helping on the boards when the skippy bucks quit coming.

snowflower

Hiii Kita ''' Welcome to the dark side ''' here's some things you should know: "somebody" plays with the buttons in here every so often and breaks the forum (won't mention any names) then all the lights go out!!  panic button.gif  help.gif  It gets real dark and scary when that happens so you'll need to always carry your trusty little  sparkler.gif  round with you ''' Also, the cookies are like SO delicious with plenty to go round ''' enjoy!  YUMMY. And lastly: this is now your home away from home and we're just like one big happy lovin family where everyone helps everybody else.  So take a vacation8.gif  and have a  coffee.gif  gotta be THE BEST place you'll ever want to be.  love30.gif Welcome!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 20, 2009, 08:36:02 AM
I remember that eBay used to give us "skippy" bucks ($10 eBay credit) for helping out on the message boards but that was years ago and I quit helping on the boards when the skippy bucks quit coming.

Atta girl! That's the spirit!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  I'll send you the "paragraph" in which Skippy was introduced.  giggle2.gif  Better yet, I'll post in it the BookWorms thread.

Kita

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone!  The cookies are 'nummy and the milk is cold. ... brain freeze cold that is:  no-no.gif

mumtorat

hello new to this site
just thought i would pop in and hello
tumbsup.gif

jarjar

MsMissy

bbq29.gifWelcome to  BH all the newbies. Stay awhile & have some cookies.   bbq21.gif

pogoaddictforever09

Joe C

Welcome aboard PogoAddict tumbsup.gif
Ask Harley for your cookies.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Miki

Hey all! I've been lurking for many years, but the Subway games and mention of free cookies brought me out of hiding giggle2.gif

I'm pretty board shy, but I just wanted to say hi and thanks for everything this board has brought me in the past few years. The helpful hints, the glitches, and now Subway! I won a few 3 month passes myself. And to add on to everyone else's story, I became unemployed recently and finally have more time (and less money) for Pogo.

I'm female, 40-something, live in Pittsburgh (go Steelers-Pens!!) and have a goofy sense of humor.

Now, where're the cookies  cheesy.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: Miki on September 15, 2009, 01:29:43 PM
and have a goofy sense of humor.
Welcome aboard Miki - we all sort of have that goofy sense of humor.

Hocky

Welcome out of the closet Miki...enjoy the cookies!  Glad you decided to chat!  embrace.gif

wnn725

HI  I am a 63 year old female from Canada  and love to read all the posts in here  sure seems like a fun place to be 

Hocky

Welcome to the loony bin wnn725!  You have a great little creature siggy in your box!  Looks like me on monday mornings!  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Welcome aboard wnn725. Make sure to ask Harley for your cookies. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview