Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Welcome New Members!!!

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

redhotbabydoll

blowkisses.gif  Welcome New Members..best way to handle this site is to be as easy going as the rest of the gang..it's a great place and you meet awesome people who are the friendliest bunch you could meet..so hope to see ya around here and be sure and say Hi to Babydoll >>>> that's me by the way  giggle2.gif  girl5.gif

Squid

xxStephAnexx

hi11.gif i'm here to 1 mounts and i'm not see here sorry white flag.gif my name it is stephane and i'm from to france married with claire. we playing to pogo.fr to 1 years and playing to pogo.com to 3 mouth. it is very enjoy playing with everybody country and we like the funny games. good playing at all with the pleasure to play with you beer11.gif

munch000

welcome Stephane, you have come to the greatest site ever. enjoy beer11.gif

C~M

Quote from: xxStephAnexx on November 12, 2009, 03:32:44 AM
hi11.gif i'm here to 1 mounts and i'm not see here sorry white flag.gif my name it is stephane and i'm from to france married with claire. we playing to pogo.fr to 1 years and playing to pogo.com to 3 mouth. it is very enjoy playing with everybody country and we like the funny games. good playing at all with the pleasure to play with you beer11.gif

Enjoy your stay.

Squid

Joe C

Quote from: xxStephAnexx on November 12, 2009, 03:32:44 AM
Bienvenue a "La Cote Noir"! Nous sommes les meilleurs trichers de Pogo. Demandez-vous vos biscuits de Harley! frenchman.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Hocky

Quote from: Joe C on November 12, 2009, 07:25:50 AM
Bienvenue a "La Cote Noir"! Nous sommes les meilleurs trichers de Pogo. Demandez-vous vos biscuits de Harley! frenchman.gif

Stop typing all that frenchy sexy stuff Josie!   inlove1.gif giggle2.gif

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on November 12, 2009, 07:25:50 AM

Welcome to "La Cote Black"! We are the best trichers of Pogo. You ask your biscuits of Harley

lmao

Hocky

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 12, 2009, 08:25:54 AM
Welcome to "La Cote Black"! We are the best trichers of Pogo. You ask your biscuits of Harley

lmao

Gotta love online translation services, eh CM?  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: CrazyMan on November 12, 2009, 08:25:54 AM

lmao
Oops, it is tricheurs, which is French for cheaters. My bad spelling. white flag.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

xxStephAnexx

hihihihiih  white flag.gif i'm prove to speak english   for 1 mounth i'm the pro of english hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
here you are all very fun   hi11.gif hi11.gif hi11.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

C~M

Quote from: hocky on November 12, 2009, 08:51:45 AM
Gotta love online translation services, eh CM?  giggle2.gif

Actually I have Babylon 8 which does it all

psychiclady

i need a club pogo membership plz I was looking for place to post and this is the only place i could find sorry if i should post else just tell me where and how

thank you

Squid

Memberships are not available anymore - the contest is over.  Go into any room and ask for a 5 day pass.  People will help you. 

Homer

Quote from: psychiclady on December 05, 2009, 09:56:17 AM
i need a club pogo membership plz I was looking for place to post and this is the only place i could find sorry if i should post else just tell me where and how

thank you

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,38614.msg571694/topicseen.html#new

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview