PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:38:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Stop Light

Started by kandykitty20012,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykitty20012

:OOI was having trouble loading games last night so i went to community news to check stop light to see if it was red green or yellow and it wasnt there...pogo omitted completely...thats a shame it use to help out alot when pogo was having problems.......anyone else notice this also!!!!!!!! :OO

<admin edit: sorry folks the CAPS are just killing me so I edited the Subject line>

damian666

kandykitty20012

yep it was on top right corner of community news page...now its gone...pogo probably did not want everyone to know of all the faults in there system :pp :ooo....so now mums the word :ll

Homer

The only thing I noticed was the CAPS in the subject line of this post. YIKES!  :ooo

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nanners

kandykitty20012

mr.clean

yeah i noticed it was gone   but 99 percent of the time it was not right with site problems  :///

kandykitty20012

:))) maybe another pogo fault to add to the list :))

liebe_angel

pogo took it down they said something to the effect that it (stop light) was not working correctly. that's been a while back.

kandykitty20012

:/o\ i must have been in a deep sleep when that happened :ooo

BadgeBabe

Yep, it's been gone for months.  :))
I know I have lain awake nights worried about someone having some kind of horrid Pogo accident because their traffic light was down.

As someone pointed out, if Pogo is having technical problems, chances are, we can't see their little light anyway, and if we can, chances are, they are too busy trying to fix their system malfunction to change their little traffic light.

I say " Good riddance". It was like something left over from the Poppit badge.

kandykitty20012

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Tara

Quote from: Mayhem on July 10, 2006, 12:18:20 AM
Big enough topic?  :P

Well it is important information yanno.  O0

Pogo's stoplight is missing.  :o

nanners

Used to see it, never paid any attention to what color it was cause it was never right anyway. There IS life after missing stoplights.

kandykitty20012

:oo ouch you are all rough :))) thanks for the info

hades

Quote from: nanners on July 10, 2006, 05:06:36 AM
Used to see it, never paid any attention to what color it was cause it was never right anyway. There IS life after missing stoplights.

lmao  :))

sueann42

IndianLover

I've seen it, I stopped paying attention to it, when it was never right anyway.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview