Started by xgingerx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

does anyone know when Gin will have ranks? :///

Tara

Julez

EyeCu

kgansor

haha what is it with Tara and the 14th of July???

All new games will come out on the 22nd of July.

you know why??

Because it's my birthday.

And i'm so special that pogo said they would put all new games out on my bday!!!  :))

EyeCu

hehe good luck and happy early birthday ;)

EyeCu

kgansor

thank you :)

my boyfriends taking me to the zoo  :)))

he was supposed to take me last year but he didnt because HE didnt want to go so this year i told him he has to take me -- or else. and then he said he wanted to take me to one of those Japaense resturaunts that cook the food in front of you, which ive always wanted to go to so what better time than my bday :)

babygurl424

i like this game and am pretty good at it...never play against people (unless i know them)..usually play against the bots..my 8 yr old plays it too..

kgansor

i like this game as well and same here, i usually only play with bots unless i know someone, or unless im feeling nice and decide to help someone  :)))
but i only play for the weekly badges or premium until it gets ranks, which i hope wont be too outrageous ..
but im sure they will be.

kgansor

haha well i live in a stupid small town in PA so we have to go to pittsburgh to go to one of those resturaunts.
but we do have a chinese place down the road that has an eat in section and if yo uorder your food there you can watch them cook it in the back since its all pretty much open, but theres like no big flames and stuff

~Ãutolovér~

Ok....so the new Jungle Gin is about a Chinese/Japanese restaurant at the zoo celebrating a birthday??  :o on July 14th or 22nd ? not known yet?  :pp

mandw

Agenthankey where in Vermont is one of those restaraunts?

kgansor

lol autolover  :)) :))
i do believe if that was what Jungle Gin was about it would make for a pretty interesting game to say the least  :o

hades

~Ãutolovér~

hades

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 13, 2006, 01:09:39 AM
lol autolover  :)) :))
i do believe if that was what Jungle Gin was about it would make for a pretty interesting game to say the least  :o

that was true. my post was right after it just went to a new page tho.  :-X

badgehog

It's the 14th, nadda, zilch, no badges for jungle gin, come on pogo, we're waiting. Btw anyone have any idea what the badges might look like? :///

EyeCu

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview