Started by fiz,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 31, 2006, 09:56:19 PM
Quote from: ®úññē® on July 31, 2006, 09:50:58 PM
Quote from: lostinpogoland on July 31, 2006, 05:10:15 AM
maybe we'll get 3 personal challenges  to help 0:

that would be sweet

yea but we just had one like last month so i doubt we'll have one again this month because i thought someone said one time it was like every 4 months or so we have a marathon

Yeah isn't it like 4 times a year????????????????

kgansor

Quote from: ®úññē® on July 31, 2006, 10:46:43 PM

that would be sweet

yea but we just had one like last month so i doubt we'll have one again this month because i thought someone said one time it was like every 4 months or so we have a marathon

yea. ok. what's with everyone making fun of the way im wording things today.. earlier i said "last day before the new month" or something and i got made fun of now im getting made fun of for saying every 4 months lmao  :))

Tara

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 31, 2006, 10:47:53 PM

that would be sweet

yea. ok. what's with everyone making fun of the way im wording things today.. earlier i said "last day before the new month" or something and i got made fun of now im getting made fun of for saying every 4 months lmao  :))

Poor Krissy. You can't win for losing can you chica?

hades

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on July 31, 2006, 10:47:53 PM

that would be sweet

lol.

Runner

geez hope you don't think i was making fun of you. cuz i would never.

>:((

kgansor

Quote from: ®úññē® on August 01, 2006, 08:57:39 AM

:)) its ok you can make fun of me
i am the red headed step child of the forum  :))

EyeCu

Quote from: Krissy*Kitty on August 01, 2006, 11:16:38 AM
Quote from: ®úññē® on August 01, 2006, 08:57:39 AM

:)) its ok you can make fun of me
i am the red headed step child of the forum  :))

You're not! hehe

fiz

There is a Personal Challenge Marathon starting AUGUST 30th. Right after Buckaroo Blackjack goes away...
Pogo is getting stingy...lol

Tori

Thought since Pogo suggested the Gold Jack badge first, they would throw a few extra into the deck. I found one after about 2 hours on my "2nd" name. I hate that. 

badgehog

Quote from: Tori on August 02, 2006, 10:45:35 AM
Thought since Pogo suggested the Gold Jack badge first, they would throw a few extra into the deck. I found one after about 2 hours on my "2nd" name. I hate that. 

It took me about 2hrs to get the Gold Jack badge too >:((

Tara

I feel sorry for you. The day we had that challenge, it was like 6 hours before I got mine. People were coming in the room and in 5 minutes they would say " I got mine"  I wanted to wring their friggen necks. If you're not using an auto and playing by hand, I heard someone say to just keep hitting.

hades

Quote from: badgehog on August 02, 2006, 11:00:03 AM

It took me about 2hrs to get the Gold Jack badge too >:((

my gf been trying for three hours now to get it.

Tori

Quote from: Tara on August 02, 2006, 11:07:42 AM

I feel sorry for you. The day we had that challenge, it was like 6 hours before I got mine. People were coming in the room and in 5 minutes they would say " I got mine"  I wanted to wring their friggen necks. If you're not using an auto and playing by hand, I heard someone say to just keep hitting.

Thanks, Tara. I did the "keep hitting and splitting" (heck I made a rhyme..lol) and it still took hours. I did two of them today. 8)

kgansor

when i was playing someone in my room said she got hers first game.. but im playing the get 50 .. or 50 some blackjacks first, im about half way there on that one.. now im working on WCS, i got my weekly now im trying to finish the premium so i can start vaults with the premium

jrzydvl

the golden jack challenge was horrible took me most of the challenge day to get it or maybe even the 2nd day not sure but it was a pain

ClingFree

Quote from: jrzydvl on August 02, 2006, 05:20:04 PM
the golden jack challenge was horrible took me most of the challenge day to get it or maybe even the 2nd day not sure but it was a pain

I was one of those people Tara wanted to strangle. I got really lucky and snagged it within 15 mins waaay back when I did it.

jrzydvl

Quote from: ClingFree on August 02, 2006, 05:21:02 PM

I was one of those people Tara wanted to strangle. I got really lucky and snagged it within 15 mins waaay back when I did it.

i was ignoring people like that cause they kept stealing all the good cards   :))

ClingFree

Quote from: jrzydvl on August 02, 2006, 05:23:49 PM

i was ignoring people like that cause they kept stealing all the good cards   :))

I dont usually brag about that stuff. I can just feel people wishing death on me!

kgansor

Quote from: ClingFree on August 02, 2006, 05:27:35 PM
Quote from: jrzydvl on August 02, 2006, 05:23:49 PM

I dont usually brag about that stuff. I can just feel people wishing death on me!

I have a stash of voodoo dolls for people like you  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview