This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help with a picture

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

I'm trying to add sum glitter to my avatar and when I add it ...(to the letters in my name) when I go to browse it in my picture folder - it plays fine but when I upload it to my photobucket, it flashes with black spots. I added the photo here to show u what it's doing. If you have any info as to why it does this, that would be helpful. Thanx - would it have anything to do with the effects I did to it before?? seems to be from all I know.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

bams68

and yes I do look like Sam MaCall (Kelly Monaco) from GH ( General Hospital) LOL - I get that alot.  :)))

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on July 27, 2006, 08:18:20 AM
I'm trying to add sum glitter to my avatar and when I add it ...(to the letters in my name) when I go to browse it in my picture folder - it plays fine but when I upload it to my photobucket, it flashes with black spots. I added the photo here to show u what it's doing. If you have any info as to why it does this, that would be helpful. Thanx - would it have anything to do with the effects I did to it before?? seems to be from all I know.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Is this a lil better...

bams68

That is just perfect LOL. What was going on with it?? Any ideas?? and Thank You sooooooooo much!!!  O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on July 27, 2006, 11:36:54 AM
That is just perfect LOL. What was going on with it?? Any ideas?? and Thank You sooooooooo much!!!  O0

Ur Deer Friend
bams
I redid your pic... I put glitter to it... You took it... resized it after you took and cropped the part I did... u pasted it... 

I can tell becuz yours is jumpin... and if u jus resized it to 143x114 and not retouched the one I fixed for u.. it shouldnt be jumpin....

I resize the one I did to show u how I know u tried to still fix the glitter..... and u can see the area where u pasted it... thats why its jumpin....

Your original pic... I have no clue what u did... its not repairable... thats why I jus went and added glitter.  Hopin that would be better... and if u wanted it resize.. I would have done it... lol

Here is my worked resized to 143x114 ... see how the wood frame is not jumpin and the whole lower section of your name on your avatar been cut/cropped and pasted ... from my work... lol

EyeCu

bams68

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 27, 2006, 12:23:17 PM
Quote from: bams68 on July 27, 2006, 11:36:54 AM

Ur Deer Friend
bams
I redid your pic... I put glitter to it... You took it... resized it after you took and cropped the part I did... u pasted it... 

I can tell becuz yours is jumpin... and if u jus resized it to 143x114 and not retouched the one I fixed for u.. it shouldnt be jumpin....

I resize the one I did to show u how I know u tried to still fix the glitter..... and u can see the area where u pasted it... thats why its jumpin....

Your original pic... I have no clue what u did... its not repairable... thats why I jus went and added glitter.  Hopin that would be better... and if u wanted it resize.. I would have done it... lol

Here is my worked resized to 143x114 ... see how the wood frame is not jumpin and the whole lower section of your name on your avatar been cut/cropped and pasted ... from my work... lol

Oh the one you made was ok, n yes I just resized it after and yeah it did cause it to jump like that, but I didn't want to bother you with resizing it hun. As you did an awesome job with it either way. I was just more confuzzled as to what happen'd with the other one and just wanted to see if anyone knew what causes it to act like that. Again thanx for the help and taking your time to make the one you did. I just try'd posting the one you made to see how it look'd and saw it didn't fit, so I just simply resized it and yeah it made it jump, but didn't matter - didn't want to annoy you with another request. Sorry if I did in any way.

Ur deer Friend
bams

TmT

If the jumpin one makes u happy... I'm kewl... I jus dont like flaws and I know the one I made had no jumpin... I have a serious prob exceptin a flaw... lol... but thats not my flaw...to live with....  ;)

If u want it w/o the flaw.. I did post it above to show u the dif...

Np... enjoy...
T'

Tara

I see you Shady !!!    :-*   Everyone is going to think I'm weird with 3 tags in my siggys, but they do match my panties. Does that count for anything?  :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on July 27, 2006, 07:48:33 PM
I see you Shady !!!    :-*   Everyone is going to think I'm weird with 3 tags in my siggys, but they do match my panties. Does that count for anything?  :))
Im so excited seein Shady......omg.. I feel like its Christmas in July.......... screamin.. yahoooooooooooooo ... Mama's home.... lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 27, 2006, 07:50:17 PM
Im so excited seein Shady......omg.. I feel like its Christmas in July.......... screamin.. yahoooooooooooooo ... Mama's home.... lol

She's just visiting.  She has to type on the cell phone and it's a pain in the butt for her to do.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 27, 2006, 07:51:11 PM

She's just visiting.  She has to type on the cell phone and it's a pain in the butt for her to do.

Any idea when she'll be back?

TmT

Quote from: Libra on July 27, 2006, 07:55:10 PM
Quote from: Tara on July 27, 2006, 07:51:11 PM

Any idea when she'll be back?
I got my own cell phone... and I can respect anyone that have to use a cell phone to get on the internet.  I did get on...and I came online here... and I couldnt type crap... I couldnt get it to work right for me... all I could do was read the posts......

Wtg Shady for all your efforts to let us know ur thinkin of us :)

bams68

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 27, 2006, 07:47:06 PM
If the jumpin one makes u happy... I'm kewl... I jus dont like flaws and I know the one I made had no jumpin... I have a serious prob exceptin a flaw... lol... but thats not my flaw...to live with....  ;)

Np... enjoy...
T'

I understand about the flaw as thats why I wanted help with the one I had made with the black spots. But that was more then just a flaw LOL. As for me messing with the one you made, if I'm reading it correctly. I swear to you I did not touch it other then saving it and using (ImageMagick Studio) to resize it now it that made it jump - I have no idea cuz after I did resize it there that's when it started jumping. I'm not pro at this but all I know and I'm being honest here is that I did not try to fix the glitter you did as I had no reason too, as I told you before - you made a perfect picture ( so why would I try to do that???). If you really think I did then that's all good cuz I know I didn't an that's all that matters to me cuz I'm not here to argue about sumthing such as that or at all for that matter. I just simply saved the one you made, uploaded it to (Photobucket) saw it did not fit, so took it and used (imagemagick studio) to resize it, now that's when it began to jump. Sure I don't like it jumping like that, but I didn't want to bother you, an as far as I can see, I am getting blamed for it. *shrugs* I won't bother you again.......but I do speak the truth when I say I did not do anything to the pic other then resizing it......*shrugs again*

Have a nice day - no need to reply
Ur Deer Friend
bams

TmT

Quote from: bams68 on July 28, 2006, 05:57:55 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on July 27, 2006, 07:47:06 PM

Np... enjoy...
T'

I understand about the flaw as thats why I wanted help with the one I had made with the black spots. But that was more then just a flaw LOL. As for me messing with the one you made, if I'm reading it correctly. I swear to you I did not touch it other then saving it and using (ImageMagick Studio) to resize it now it that made it jump - I have no idea cuz after I did resize it there that's when it started jumping. I'm not pro at this but all I know and I'm being honest here is that I did not try to fix the glitter you did as I had no reason too, as I told you before - you made a perfect picture ( so why would I try to do that???). If you really think I did then that's all good cuz I know I didn't an that's all that matters to me cuz I'm not here to argue about sumthing such as that or at all for that matter. I just simply saved the one you made, uploaded it to (Photobucket) saw it did not fit, so took it and used (imagemagick studio) to resize it, now that's when it began to jump. Sure I don't like it jumping like that, but I didn't want to bother you, an as far as I can see, I am getting blamed for it. *shrugs* I won't bother you again.......but I do speak the truth when I say I did not do anything to the pic other then resizing it......*shrugs again*

Have a nice day - no need to reply
Ur Deer Friend
bams
lol.. I luv it when you say no need to reply... cuz .. I'm gonna reply jus cuz I can...
Sorry for accusin you... I very good look'n at images and examin them to the smallest detail.  I know for a fact that the image was changed... sorry that imageshack did that...and I thought u altered it... I dont resize on imageshack.  I use it to upload, rarely... but I resize on ASP...and it will not alter the image. 

When u look at the resized image you posted... it was clear that it was changed... it bothered me to see it jumpin after I fixed it cuz it was my work... lmfaoz... and I hate flaws... I dont get all my flaws... hell.. Im not perfect... but when I see one... Its like... like... hell.. its like one big freakin pain in my azz if I dont address it... change it...

So I resized it to show u how it should look... and again... I have cropped and pasted... it will 100% freak an animation up and make it jump.

You have my apology... and it'z allgood... anytime I can help u.. holler... and never worry bout annoyin me or botherin me... that's what I'm here for... to help... help anyone... anytime... <smilin>

Hope that squashed my accusation...
T'

bams68

Thx Tokens for understanding me, as I felt horrible after you thought I did. I actaully tried resizing more pics on that image magick Studio site - just pics I saved off the net, and it did the same thing to those as well. So I dunno maybe it's that site thing itself. I'm sorry that it did that to ur awesome job, and I do totally understand your feelings on flaws, I feel the same way and I guess that's why I was confused on what I tried to do. I just thought maybe sum1 knew what I did wrong, as I'm not all that great with PSP but I do try an love to learn as I'm sure alot do. I just don't have much time to mess around with it as my lil 2 yr old son takes up my time *giggles* we're attached at the hip more so and he does come first for me and as much as I love graphics and all - they will just have to wait til mommy has more free time. Anywho thx so much for understanding and you did do an awesome job. I guess it wouldn't have hurt to ask to resize it, but that's just me...always feel I am bother'ing sum1 or sumthing. Thx again for ur kind reply and awesome pic. Hopefully in time I'll be able to create the same things with less hassel.

Have a great day, and if your like everyone else---keep dodging those lightening bolts.  :)))

Ur Deer Friend
bams

nightperson

they are all good with the picture and the glitters i have tried and dont get have of it i just like to look at the amazing things they do and wonderful work
keep up the good job

bams68

You're Rite!!! They are all good at making beautiful graphics. I think it does take time to get use to making things in psp. I guess sum just learn things faster then others, and maybe we learn other things faster then them at times. LOL *giggles*....All I know is my worst thing in PsP is dealing with older versions and newer versions when using the tutiorls (god sorry for my spelling). I am actually french and have a hard time understanding terms in the programs and sumtimes things are layed out different and just done abit differently as well. I think that's where I get thrown off when trying to learn things in it. But I do try my best and I don't let it get to me, but it's just hard trying to start a project in psp and having to put it away cuz you have to put ur attention elsewhere. It's all good I guess, and I just am happy that I can learn at times and sumtimes I shock myself with what I have learnt. Anywho I'm still greatful for her time. I'm gonna be trying to re-do that pic and maybe not use that effect on it like I did the first time, just to see if that's why it did that. Cuz I'm curious hahaha.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview