Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on February 04, 2010, 07:58:24 PM
WTG. Sorry about the Big Roller badge. Someone helped me figure out what kind of table to set and I managed to get it after only a few days of playing that type of table. I cannot remember it right now. Maybe Squid or Stinky remember the table type. tumbsup.gif
I won the SIXES badge during the first 50 badges ranks.  At that time, I set up the room to play against bots, password protected the room, we all bought properties and, I believe, I ran at default settings.  I checked on my progress after several hours one day and I had the badge.  It was totally luck, I think.  For the second set of 50 badges ranks, I played differently.  

edited because of my silliness  giggle2.gif

Hocky

Quote from: Squid on February 07, 2010, 07:52:28 AM
 I won the SIXES badge during the first 50 badges.  At that time, I set up the room to play against bots, password protected the room, we all bought properties and, I believe, I ran at default settings.  I checked on my progress after several hours one day and I had the badge.  It was totally luck, I think.  For the second set of 50 badges, I played differently.  

50 badges?  what version of monopoly are you playing?  giggle2.gif

Joe C

Monopoly Jigsaw Detective?
Monopoly Word Search Daily?
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

ROFL!!  Ummm.... can I replace the word "badges" with "ranks", please?  hehehehe

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on February 07, 2010, 07:42:57 AM
  OMG!!  You're all teal!  Congrats, Joe!  Way to post!

xoxoxo
Thanks

How many posts until I get "Admin" rank? hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Hocky

Joe C

Quote from: Hocky on February 09, 2010, 07:49:48 AM
10,000 more posts than Homer! beer11.gif
That is much funnier and more creative than Homer posting his typical three slaps. tumbsup.gif

C~M

Squid

Homer

I got reported by an entire room in Boggle yesterday. While they complained I got my badge. elf2.gif

lilsh0rtii445

Quote from: Homer on February 18, 2010, 01:27:10 PM
I got reported by an entire room in Boggle yesterday. While they complained I got my badge. elf2.gif
cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

Joe C

Every once in a while, I like to cause problems in Boggle. I will choose a random room with lots of players. I will crank the auto up on two screen names, seeing how quickly I can get a 300-word round.

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!

tumbsup.gif

Squid

And you never heard from Pogo?  A whole room complaining might have enough pull for them to, at least, investigate/contact you. 

I know that one of the commandments here is to never take part in chat - a rule that I almost always follow.  I don't close down chat because I want to follow game progress and sometimes get a kick out of the gripers complaining about all the other players.  One day, however, I broke the cardinal rule and spoke up in chat when another player kept posting an advertisement for her at-home business (Avon?  Something like that anyway... ).  I finally asked her to stop (yes, I was being irritated and should have ignored).   She started coming back at me with a bunch of garbage but I kept my cool, asking her, again, to stop (she just kept posting her advertisement).  Finally.... I reported her.  Within a minute or two, she was gone.... *** POOF ***.  She came back in using the same name but with a "2" at the end.  She was livid!!  Her original persona had ALREADY been banned by Pogo.  She was being prevented from playing for .... 72 hours (?).  She was so mad (it was Badge Wednesday).   

So... I wondered.... if anything happened to you when a WHOLE room complained.  I was just ONE person and I got action PRESTO! 

Yes, I'm a geek.  I reported someone in the room.   You would have, too!  * WICKED GRIN *

Homer

Quote from: Squid on February 18, 2010, 02:57:25 PM
  And you never heard from Pogo?  A whole room complaining might have enough pull for them to, at least, investigate/contact you. 

I know that one of the commandments here is to never take part in chat - a rule that I almost always follow.  I don't close down chat because I want to follow game progress and sometimes get a kick out of the gripers complaining about all the other players.  One day, however, I broke the cardinal rule and spoke up in chat when another player kept posting an advertisement for her at-home business (Avon?  Something like that anyway... ).  I finally asked her to stop (yes, I was being irritated and should have ignored).   She started coming back at me with a bunch of garbage but I kept my cool, asking her, again, to stop (she just kept posting her advertisement).  Finally.... I reported her.  Within a minute or two, she was gone.... *** POOF ***.  She came back in using the same name but with a "2" at the end.  She was livid!!  Her original persona had ALREADY been banned by Pogo.  She was being prevented from playing for .... 72 hours (?).  She was so mad (it was Badge Wednesday).   

So... I wondered.... if anything happened to you when a WHOLE room complained.  I was just ONE person and I got action PRESTO! 

Yes, I'm a geek.  I reported someone in the room.   You would have, too!  * WICKED GRIN *

Not a thing happened. They all rallied against me and I just sat their snickering knowing their efforts were futile.

Joe C

The difference is that Homer did not post anything in the chat box and your new friend selling Avon did. Advertising, especially spamming, is precisely against the TOS and will get you booted pronto.

Normal cheating, even if you are kicking butt, will not get you booted. tumbsup.gif

jrzydvl

Joe C

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview