Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: StingTheRay on January 18, 2007, 04:17:25 PM
And here I thought you were serious Token.  A couple years ago I was building friends like people do today with MySpace.  I figured you were the sweet generous person that used to help me in card rooms.  She had about 610 while I was around 600. Last summer I cut down to about 15. 
Homer, I feel your pain.  I played the equivelent of about a month(a year of actual time) with an auto.  Then I came here, and used someone's advise on using Joker's and folding.  Ran back to computer and knocked it out in 45 minutes.  Then went on friend's account and hit it in 35 minutes.  I Used double browsing method as well. 
One more thing.  I need input from a few.  I can still ask pogo for a smiley badge by telling them I'm going to run some leagues (which I really might).  Now, at the stage I'm at, does that send up red flags to pogo (and possibly losing account), or am I being too paranoid?
Thanks in advance for any input.

Sting

I'll get it soon enough. I haven't really been trying for that long. I never really concerned myself with that badge since there are no rank badges.

I would apply for the smiley badge. I got mine a while back.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

dragonsrage

hrmmm not a badge brag but i finally got 2000 skill points in high stakes pool making me master rank O0

Luna

Quote from: dragonsrage on January 20, 2007, 02:38:40 AM
hrmmm not a badge brag but i finally got 2000 skill points in high stakes pool making me master rank O0

wtg  :D

hades

im just one win away from my masters rank badge in pinochle.  :pp

kgansor

I've finished up ALOT of games recently.. so im just gonna post a list of games i still need to finish.. and the majority of them im ALMOST done with as well..  i just finished up Popfu the other day, and couldnt decide which to play so ive been mixin' it up.. ive been doing Blooop... i made it far double browsing by hand but i got an auto do that for me now, but it keeps actin' up so now im at, almost, rank 40.. then who knows what ill finish up.. but im almost towards having the majority of the games finished!!! :D :///
Aces Up 
Battle Phlinx 
Blackjack Carnival
Blooop   
Canasta 
Fortune Bingo   
Jungle Gin   
Lost Temple Poker
Lottso
Penguin Blocks
Pinochle   
PoppaZoppa
Rainy Day Spider Sol 
Squelchies
Spades
Shuffle Bump   
Tri-Peaks Solitaire

bams68

Yay I've finally ranked out Hogs Heaven, dats enuff piggie pokin for me LOL. Did it all by hand  <..>, I actually kinda started to enjoy the game actually. Made a few friends and was fun playin an a chatin'. So I guess that makes me a whoopin' Five games finished (I think) - Dun laugh now at da deer  %%

1. FCS
2. Bowling
3. Mahjong Garden
4. Jungle Gin
5. Hogs Heaven Slots

Ur Deer Friend
:?? bams :??

pogo_gamer

Tara

Wtg everyone on finishing things up.

I'm done done done with everything... :D

Lynne

gator8_24

Overnite my Unclo Otto finished stellar for me!  I really don't like that game. :^*

Tara

swamp

wtg gator8  i need one more rank there  :##

Tara

I haven't bragged in awhile but I finished Makeover Madness and just finished the new Mahjong...Need more games now...I'm caught up again... :///

viveeee

i have finished pop fu, poppit, poppit show, dice city roller, qwerty,world class sol.

CrystalDawn

:^* ok i have to brag on RAZZLE thanks to her i now no longer feel my posting is nude........i have awsome desiging......big THANK YOU RAZZLE 0:

gator8_24

Last night finished Qwerty. Like that game , I really think the words are phoney! lol This is one game they could add more ranks and I wouldn't complain. :^*

swamp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview