Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bragging Rights

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Tara on December 06, 2008, 02:55:18 PM
That's only because you've been a club member longer or else I would have more than you so there.  :P  Anyways, I get to sit back and wait on a new game or badge book to come out.  :!!

meh :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ILoveSiamese

:^*just finished the 2003 badge album :^*

that 30 100 point hearts game is a B****
auto liked to quit after 2 game and loved to git me the Q of spades all the time when I didn't want it :'((
so had to do by hand

only 14 left in 2004 then I am all caught up

ILS:;'

Stinkerbell

Squid

Congrats, Siamese!  I finished the annual albums a couple of months ago.  It's a great feeling.  Godspeed on the 2004 album to ya!

who me?

In the last two days I've finally finished off Tri Peaks,  geez that one took forever, and Sock Hop Slots 
I finished all year albums about a month ago  :^*

jarjar

jamrow32

I was reading through all the previous topics dating back to 2003.  The one who gets bragging rights here is Homer due to the fact that this site is still standing.  Looks like it was a battle back then so congrats to all the admin and the early members who are still here and survived all the early issues of shutdowns and account deactivation attempts.  All that over a few auto's and copyright stuff....sheesh.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on December 13, 2008, 09:53:17 AM
In the last two days I've finally finished off Tri Peaks,  geez that one took forever, and Sock Hop Slots 
I finished all year albums about a month ago  :^*

WTG!   :^* :^*

You're right, Tri-Peaks was a nightmare.  I was so close to ranking out then they went and added the addition ranks.  Dirty bastages.  Anyway, done with that one!!

Squid

Congrats!  Sock Hops was fast though.... and Sleepy slotz works great.

Stinkerbell

Finished Pictureeeeeeeeeeeeeeka!  I played that one myself and loved it.  Got all 6 outfits!  Wooohoooooo!!

Squid

Stinkerbell

I am a recovering nail biter/picker.  My nails were so short they hurt all the time.  I was even biting them in utero.  Well, I stopped picking at my fingernails and now they are actually getting in the way of my typing and I had to file them shorter.  That's my brag for today. 

Squid

Congrats on the conquering the nail biting!!   :^* :^*

My sister was a terrible nail biter when she was a kid... She would make her fingertips bleed.  Acrylic nails stopped her finally.  Now she keeps her hands out of her mouth.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on December 16, 2008, 01:12:37 PM
Congrats on the conquering the nail biting!!   :^* :^*

My sister was a terrible nail biter when she was a kid... She would make her fingertips bleed.  Acrylic nails stopped her finally.  Now she keeps her hands out of her mouth.

I tried acrylics, too.... I bit them off.  There was no stopping me.   :)))

jamrow32

Still knocking out badges at a beautiful pace.   New goal is to kill 700 before my one year anniversary.

GenOcide

vasunlover

MsMissy

GoGo too all of you, cause this gal has alongggggggggg way 2 go yet LOL  :(

Squid

jamrow32

Just killed Ali Baba and currently rank 36 on Sock Hop.....need about 80 more badges before March 17th to reach 700 in one year......now on to sock Hop and Jigsaw detective

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview