Quote from: hades on September 11, 2006, 08:27:18 PM
Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2006, 08:25:04 PM
Quote from: hades on September 11, 2006, 08:21:27 PM
Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2006, 08:20:33 PM
Quote from: hades on September 11, 2006, 08:19:27 PM
Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2006, 06:19:18 PM
It's Rowdy Roddy Piper!!!!  :/\

lol he looked as old as ever tonight.

He certainly did. He was one of my favs of all time.

glad he retired tho. he doesnt have it anymore.

I wouldn't mind seeing him as a manager though.

managing the highlanders.

Yeah, I like them. That was funny tonight with the one arguing with Piper. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2006, 08:28:59 PM
Quote from: hades on September 11, 2006, 08:27:18 PM
Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2006, 08:25:04 PM
Quote from: hades on September 11, 2006, 08:21:27 PM
Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2006, 08:20:33 PM
Quote from: hades on September 11, 2006, 08:19:27 PM
Quote from: Homer on September 11, 2006, 06:19:18 PM
It's Rowdy Roddy Piper!!!!  :/\

lol he looked as old as ever tonight.

He certainly did. He was one of my favs of all time.

glad he retired tho. he doesnt have it anymore.

I wouldn't mind seeing him as a manager though.

managing the highlanders.

Yeah, I like them. That was funny tonight with the one arguing with Piper. :)))

lol with them slapping each other.

Tara

You have been hijacked...Please remain in your seats until further instructions....

Wrestling is for moronic lame losers who bite their toenails and brush their teeth with yellow crayons, ones that have the breath of bat poo poo and slimy green oozy goozy snot running out of their noses, the ones your mother told you, you would see on your milk cartons and the most wanted posters hanging up in your local post office...With that being said....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   ++

You are now un-hijacked..please continue with your regular scheduled programming of playing in the freeway..Now leaf me alone... >:D

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: Tara on September 11, 2006, 09:51:35 PM
You have been hijacked...Please remain in your seats until further instructions....

Wrestling is for moronic lame losers who bite their toenails and brush their teeth with yellow crayons, ones that have the breath of bat poo poo and slimy green oozy goozy snot running out of their noses, the ones your mother told you, you would see on your milk cartons and the most wanted posters hanging up in your local post office...With that being said....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   ++

You are now un-hijacked..please continue with your regular scheduled programming of playing in the freeway..Now leaf me alone... >:D
glad i'm not a moronic lame loser,but an idiotic lame loser  <..>

Homer

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   ++

>:((

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: l0c0 on September 11, 2006, 09:54:11 PM

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   ++

not when you are myyyy man i dont date losers lol

harley89

Everybody knows wrestling is staged. But when you watch what these people do night after night. They are among the best athletes in the world.  And some suffer injuries that would put a regular person out of the game.  Does anybody remember the night HHH and Stone Cold were tag team partners and HHH torn the muscle in his thigh and finished the match despite incredible pain.  That is a gifted athlete and dedicated performer.

hades

nWo should be coming back to the wwe to feud with dx.

Tara

Quote from: l0c0 on September 11, 2006, 09:54:11 PM

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   ++

LOL  Everybody's got to be something... :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview