2006 PreSeason...

Started by foxx,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: Homer on August 16, 2006, 09:14:56 AM
Quote from: ~WickedAce~ on August 16, 2006, 08:14:39 AM
Quote from: Homer on August 16, 2006, 07:04:49 AM
Quote from: ~WickedAce~ on August 16, 2006, 07:03:16 AM

Hehe...consider yourself lucky I am not on my computer with the aresenal of Dallas Sucks stuff.

Now come on Homer...lol  Be nice to the Cowboys.  I am a born and raised Texan I have to root for my home team...  And no I dont need a Im sorry your from Texas remark  :)))  Just had to get that one out there in the open before it happened..lmao

Texas is a state? :)))

Q: Why does Texas Stadium have an opening in the roof?

A: Even God needs a toilet.  :))) :))) :)))

Hee! 

...and Texas is a state.

~WickedAce~

Yep its a State!  And as for the "hole" in the roof.  It's called a retractable roof, many stadiums have them.  I do know that our new stadium will not have one though.

~WickedAce~

Anyone remember Dusty Dvoracek?  He was:  Four-year letterwinner at Oklahoma (2001-05) started 26 of 48 career games played and totaled 131 tackles with 16 sacks, 45 TFLs, 1 INT, 3 fumble recoveries and 2 PBUs& Ranks 5th all-time at OU and 3rd among linemen in TFLs and is 12th on Oklahoma's career sacks list& Two-time consensus All-Big 12 first team selection and twice named to All-Big 12 Academic first team& Winner of the Pace (University College award for top 1 percent of freshmen)

Well he got drafted by the Chicago Bears, and guess what He graduated the year after me ummmm yep right here in TEXAS!   :)))

hades

Blu

Quote from: ~WickedAce~ on August 16, 2006, 01:18:23 PM
Anyone remember Dusty Dvoracek?  He was:  Four-year letterwinner at Oklahoma (2001-05) started 26 of 48 career games played and totaled 131 tackles with 16 sacks, 45 TFLs, 1 INT, 3 fumble recoveries and 2 PBUs& Ranks 5th all-time at OU and 3rd among linemen in TFLs and is 12th on Oklahoma's career sacks list& Two-time consensus All-Big 12 first team selection and twice named to All-Big 12 Academic first team& Winner of the Pace (University College award for top 1 percent of freshmen)

Well he got drafted by the Chicago Bears, and guess what He graduated the year after me ummmm yep right here in TEXAS!   :)))

The same big meat head who beat up a teammate and got suspended? The same meat head who met us out one night up at UNT with my me, my roommate, & his gf (who went to high school with him) that told chicks he played for OU as his pick up line? Witty huh?

Go Cavs!

Junior Seau isnt retiring at all.. he was graduating.. and he joins to play with the Patriots.. they needed a linebacker.. so taking Willie McGinest's number?

foxx

Quote from: BluRaven on August 17, 2006, 08:37:44 AM
Quote from: ~WickedAce~ on August 16, 2006, 01:18:23 PM

The same big meat head who beat up a teammate and got suspended? The same meat head who met us out one night up at UNT with my me, my roommate, & his gf (who went to high school with him) that told chicks he played for OU as his pick up line? Witty huh?

BURN!

I so love me some Charlie... :-*

Blu

Quote from: - Rey - on August 17, 2006, 07:18:22 PM
Junior Seau isnt retiring at all.. he was graduating.. and he joins to play with the Patriots.. they needed a linebacker.. so taking Willie McGinest's number?

He's washed up & their defense is lackluster.

Ilovemyweims

I have to say to Steelers!!  Lets win another one!!

foxx

Quote from: Ilovemyweims on August 18, 2006, 07:05:15 AM
I have to say to Steelers!!  Lets win another one!!

YAY! 
Gurl?  We got another Steelers fan!

:/\

Ilovemyweims

oh heck ya!!  we had a huge party last year and i even painted stripes on my dog for the game.  I love me some ben and Palamalo!!

hades

Quote from: BluRaven on August 18, 2006, 04:17:27 AM
Quote from: - Rey - on August 17, 2006, 07:18:22 PM

He's washed up & their defense is lackluster.

must agree fully.

Mr. Rasputia

I'm no eagles fan, but I'm looking forward to watching Invincible

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: l0c0 on August 18, 2006, 12:24:51 PM
I'm no eagles fan, but I'm looking forward to watching Invincible

Ditto!!  I love sport movies i cant wait to see it!! 

Homer

Matt Leinart is having a rough night playing against NE. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

foxx

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview