This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Easy Tokens

Started by RoadRUNNER,

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadRUNNER

As I was surfing, I happened upon this forum.
Wife & I both subscribe to club pogo. She has like 2 million tokens to my 200,000. I am looking for easy tokens to try to catch her.

Any suggestions?

Homer

Quote from: Bad_i_BILL on August 12, 2006, 06:37:42 PM
Wife & I both subscribe to club pogo. She has like 2 million tokens to my 200,000. I am looking for easy tokens to try to catch her.

Any suggestions?

QWERTY and Word Whomp are good games for tokens.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tponka

Be careful leaving WWW running for too long.. lots of snitches in those rooms, and one particular Pogo Cop  ;:" who likes to stalk those rooms.  He booted me twice a long time ago when I was working on the zucchini badge.  >:((

RoadRUNNER

Quote from: tponka on August 12, 2006, 07:13:06 PM
Be careful leaving WWW running for too long.. lots of snitches in those rooms, and one particular Pogo Cop  ;:" who likes to stalk those rooms.  He booted me twice a long time ago when I was working on the zucchini badge.  >:((

W W W???

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TmT

Super Roller Poker is how I got my millions...... u gotta be dat damn good, though... u can get 100,000 in one good hand

Torn2pieces

wattsmyname

Quote from: RoadRUNNER on August 12, 2006, 06:37:42 PM

Any suggestions?

Be nice let her have more token then you.j/k  :-X

TyLey

nightperson

C~M

TMT will play you in poker and lose to you. :)) :)) :))

techguy722

Get mine in WWW but yes lots of snitches.. I just check out the rooms and look for the people with most tokies and their names coming up all the time.. other auto users....Good luck  8)

badgehog

WWW is awesome for tokens, but i suggest not staying in one room to long  O0

Mia107

(Been lurking for a while.. first post.. yay me)

I did a qwerty "study" the other morning.. on my laptop of time and token balance, for one hour, on the fastest setting, in a 1000pt game.  Bear in mind, my laptop is not the fastest of computers, even if it is connected to roadrunner's so called "high speed" internet.

06:56       74,340
07:15       80,170
07:35       85,790
07:44       88,160
07:55       91,170

That's almost 17,000 tokens an hour.   
Is there a faster way to run the qwerty auto? or am I just limited by the speed of my laptop? Is there a way to get the computer to play faster? Seems the the computer always thinks for a bit before it makes its lousy four letter words.

foxx

Quote from: Mia107 on August 15, 2006, 05:58:05 AM
(Been lurking for a while.. first post.. yay me)

I did a qwerty "study" the other morning.. on my laptop of time and token balance, for one hour, on the fastest setting, in a 1000pt game.  Bear in mind, my laptop is not the fastest of computers, even if it is connected to roadrunner's so called "high speed" internet.

06:56       74,340
07:15       80,170
07:35       85,790
07:44       88,160
07:55       91,170

That's almost 17,000 tokens an hour.   
Is there a faster way to run the qwerty auto? or am I just limited by the speed of my laptop? Is there a way to get the computer to play faster? Seems the the computer always thinks for a bit before it makes its lousy four letter words.

Welcome to the forum! I think that you are limited by the speed of your laptop...but if you are getting 17,000 an hour, running it overnight would give you 136,000 tokies which is no laughable sum! 

Happy Cheating!

nightperson

wow that is alot which i did run 24/7 to get the ranks i like private rooms can run them that much :)))

hades

HypnotizedMind

get sleepy slots and let showbiz slots run all nite!!!!

smokyrain

I myself use Turbo Twister for Turbo 21 to get lots of tokens.....havent run it for awhile except to get badges but it got me a lot of tokens fast.

C~M

Quote from: smokyrain on August 15, 2006, 03:25:02 PM
I myself use Turbo Twister for Turbo 21 to get lots of tokens.....havent run it for awhile except to get badges but it got me a lot of tokens fast.

Turbo twister won't work anymore since Pogo did a remake of the game.  You need to upgrade to HitMe2.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview