PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:01:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dancing with the Stars 2006

Started by CindyLouWho,

Previous topic - Next topic

Torn2pieces

No one got kicked off  and the reason why no one got kicked off is because Sara Evans dropped out.

Tara

I kinda figured that would happen. They have the space allotted out on the TV station, they can't just get done with the show early.

LastCall@2

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 18, 2006, 03:12:45 PM
all the ones left are good but out of those, i have to pick emmett too, especially after how he did that jive last nite but i have a feeling mario is gonna win
They say Mario will win because most of the population of girls that watch the show will vote for him :,Mario is only 21 years old.
So I can believe it ,I hope that is not the case.Jerry should have lost 2 weeks ago. Enjoy your day <:>

sherilynn

Not that it matter but Mario is 33. Maybe he acts like 21 :)))

Tara

OMG..Is he really 33?  He can dance good, isn't that what the show is about?  :))) 

He went on to dance, while Screech went on to make naughty movies.  :.

gator8_24

I have become so hooked on this show, Jerry would be gone if not for Sara's leaving.  next weeks scoring will be complicated by what was said.  Jerry will be gone next week, he makes all the dances look like cartoons  :))

gator8_24

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_L%C3%B3pez  Mario was born Oct.10, 1973 so he's 33 but sure looks younger and I too thought he was younger.

Tara

I heard Eva Longeria and Mario were seeing each other before she flew to France to patch things up with Tony. Then I heard him and his partner are seeing each other. Who know...but you're right he looks like he's about 21..lol

Tara

I really really really liked Emmit last night. I thought Joey's partner (can't spell her name and won't even try..lol) looked like a transvestite in the face for some reason and she had WAYYYYYY to much spray tan on. She looked orange.

I won't be upset if Monique or Jerry go home tonight.

CindyLouWho

yep i bet jerry goes home tonite.  I thought joeys partner looked freakish.   :)))   i really liked emmett's dancing too & i like watching the expressions on his face, lol.   he's giving joey & mario some good competition.  i think those 3 guys will be the last 3 but i'm still hoping emmett wins although they all are good.   <O>

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 25, 2006, 11:45:28 AM
yep i bet jerry goes home tonite.  I thought joeys partner looked freakish.   :)))   i really liked emmett's dancing too & i like watching the expressions on his face, lol.   he's giving joey & mario some good competition.  i think those 3 guys will be the last 3 but i'm still hoping emmett wins although they all are good.   <O>

I totally agree with you...I hope those 3 are the last standing.

Mary

js has a huge fan base he could win this thing  :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: mama on October 25, 2006, 02:50:36 PM
js has a huge fan base he could win this thing  :)) :))

I don't think he wants to win. I think he wants to go home and rest his bones and muscles.  :)))

Tara

Well I'm glad Jerry gets to go home now. I kinda figured he wanted to.

CindyLouWho

Yea I got the impression he wanted to go home a few weeks ago  :)))

gator8_24

Never thought I would say I enjoyed Jerry Springer!  But I did on the show, he looked relieved last night,  Now it will be tough to decide who goes home as all very good. But still voting for Emmitt, Gators stick together!  But Joey has surprised me too.

Tara

They are dancing a Halloween theme tonight.  :D

I'm voting for the man of ballroom dancing... :)))  I liked how Cheryl had her hair in the first dance.

CindyLouWho

I liked the halloween theme for tonite & they all did good but Emmett is getting my votes too   <O>

CindyLouWho

hmmm may have to give mario 1 of my votes after that dance..his tush loked pretty good in those black pants   :))) :)))

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on October 31, 2006, 06:14:55 PM
hmmm may have to give mario 1 of my votes after that dance..his tush loked pretty good in those black pants   :))) :)))

LOL  Monique's partner Louis, had his pants up in his butt crack.  :)))  I don't think he had any underwear on. I saw his butt clinching together.  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview