This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Boob Tube

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouWho

Anyone that watched the new DALLAS series, it starts back tonight.  They are showing 2 shows tonight, starting at 9 eastern time.  The 1st few shows will have J.R. still,  as Larry Hagman had already made those.... popcorn2.gif then they'll be writing him off.  When they show that 1, that will be sad cause it will be a real tribute. 

CindyLouWho

I just read on the EW site that JR will be in the 1st 7 episodes & the 8th will be his funeral show.  Some of the original regular cast will be turning up for the funeral.   bad mood.gif

CindyLouWho

HAHAHA Does anyone watch Duck Dynasty?   popcorn2.gif  Those guys are hilarious!  I bout fell off my seat laughing when they showed him out duck hunting & next to him sat that poodle, omg!   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif  Even funnier was when the poodle went & retrieved that duck...I was laughing so hard I was crying!   cheesy.gif

Squid

I don't even know the show you're talking about, Cindy, but poodles were bred as water retrieval dogs.  They were bred just for that purpose.  I know that we all think of them as the fancy, pampered, elitist dog but that's not how they started.  

Compliments of Wikipedia:  The poodle is believed to have originated in Germany,[1] where it was known as the Pudelhund. Pudel (cognate with the English word "puddle"), is derived from the Low German verb meaning "to splash about", and the word Hund in German means "dog" (cognate with "hound"). The breed was standardized in France, where it was commonly used as a water retriever.[5]

gran2x2

We love that show..Nothin like redneck millionaires to make ya laugh...

CindyLouWho

Squid I never knew any of that...I guess that guys wife knew what she was doing then by getting the poodle!   tumbsup.gif hysterical.gif

I think they are having a marathon tonite starting at 7 eastern time on the a@e channel.

These guys may look & act like they do but they are smart bigtime....their wives are real pretty, they've built a big millionaire $ business, but most important they love, respect  & care for each other.  I love how they end each day with dinner together & with prayer.   beer11.gif

Squid

I think I'm going to have to peek in on the show tonight.... you have me curious!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview