PlayBuddy
June 01, 2024, 10:07:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Do not adjust time and date while playing?

Started by leeanne172,

Previous topic - Next topic

leeanne172

:-\

I've had this message on Pogo before but now it's just pissing me off because it's causing me to keep getting booted from pool and ONLY pool, keeps telling me not to adjust my time and date while playing .. well duh I'm not doing that, what is up with this stupid message? ack !!  :( ???

hades

Lynne

IndianLover

hellokitty

everytime i have played pool for 3 year i have gotten that message and i like pool but im not playing it because of that message

trouble5

I've gotten that message alot before but not playing pool.  I think it might have been in solitaire.  I don't know how to fix that though.

tokiesgalore

I have never been booted from the game,but i have received that message in pool as well.

hades

pink

to double check its not on your end= click on your time--->bottom right(double click)
make sure you have (under 3rd tab) automatically synchronise with an internet time server -checked off.  under that is also update the internet server you are syncronising your time with. im sure pogo an most all are using the latest time server, so cant hurt to update that. also on the middle grey tab make sure "adjust for daylight" is checked too.
   if all is up to date an correct, then must be pogo.~~hope that helps ya ;)

Runner

Quote from: pink on August 26, 2006, 03:45:57 PM
to double check its not on your end= click on your time--->bottom right(double click)
make sure you have (under 3rd tab) automatically synchronise with an internet time server -checked off.  under that is also update the internet server you are syncronising your time with. im sure pogo an most all are using the latest time server, so cant hurt to update that. also on the middle grey tab make sure "adjust for daylight" is checked too.
   if all is up to date an correct, then must be pogo.~~hope that helps ya ;)

Unless you live in Arizona where they did not understand time change, so they never adopted it.

IQ deal I guess  (lololol)   :///

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview