This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A great site for all the ladies!!!!!

Started by Kelly,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

if you want pictures-wallpapers of hot hunky men that is....they have models-celebs-sprots stars-whoever.....what a long long long long list of hunks they have....
if anyone wants me to make them an avatar find your picture and send it to me i'll make you an avie....thats better than me guesing who wants what....besides the list there is way to hugh for me to ever try....lol

rememebr if u want an avatar they are 150x150 so if you send me a big ol picture thats fine but i'll have to crop or resize it.....

http://www.manpaper.com

Tara

crazy_

Tara

This is the site for babygurl, she's always looking for hot hunky men... ???

bams68

oooOOOOOH - Wheeeee!!!! Just Sneek'd a Peek, I love Antonio Sabato Jr, cuz he's Italian and he looks soo much like my sweetie. Yummie!!! Also love Ingo Rademacher from GH (Jax) yummie. Just sum of my favs. Kewl site - now we know what u do in ur spare time (naughty u) haha.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Kelly

I fumbled across that site just surfing around and thought of ALL my friends here at PC....I knew you'd all love it!!!

its like the biggest list of men i ever saw!!!!

crzy4it

going to find me a hunky right now!!!  Need me a nice avatar..haven't figured how to do it myself..so I'm now off to hunt for a hunk :)))

Sweet_Karamel

OK I'll check it out. I did check it out. Not too sure if those guy .   :))) :)))

tponka

xx_mandy_xx

tponka

nightperson

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 28, 2006, 12:45:09 PM
lmao shaddup you i keep myself busy with yahoo images LOL
Quote from: tponka on September 28, 2006, 12:46:16 PM
well excUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUse me!!!   :pp

yes you 2 do get some nice picture i go in and look keep it up they are looking good some are :)))

nightperson

Quote from: Kelly on August 28, 2006, 02:34:49 PM
if you want pictures-wallpapers of hot hunky men that is....they have models-celebs-sprots stars-whoever.....what a long long long long list of hunks they have....
if anyone wants me to make them an avatar find your picture and send it to me i'll make you an avie....thats better than me guesing who wants what....besides the list there is way to hugh for me to ever try....lol

rememebr if u want an avatar they are 150x150 so if you send me a big ol picture thats fine but i'll have to crop or resize it.....

long list of them from a to z :))

http://www.manpaper.com

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview