This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whats your favorite tv show

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebell1us

0: like so many, but one of most favorite is CSI and just about any investagative shows

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: bluebell1us on September 08, 2006, 12:35:46 PM
0: like so many, but one of most favorite is CSI and just about any investagative shows

those have caught my eye recently as well...never found myself liking them before...but i do now...theyre interesting!

bluebell1us

0:  I just love to try to solve cases to, think in another life I must have been a detective or just a real nosey person lol

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: bluebell1us on September 08, 2006, 09:32:58 PM
0:  I just love to try to solve cases to, think in another life I must have been a detective or just a real nosey person lol

hahahaah its so funny you say that...im an extremely nosey person and i dont mind saying so....i dont butt into peoples business, because thats rude, but like if we're in public and i see something that is going on im like ohhh whats going on over there....the boyfriend says "gawd white people are so nosey" LOL hes puerto rican...and hes only playing of course...but i think its funny  :)))

nightperson

Quote from: xx_mandy_xx on September 08, 2006, 10:03:25 PM

hahahaah its so funny you say that...im an extremely nosey person and i dont mind saying so....i dont butt into peoples business, because thats rude, but like if we're in public and i see something that is going on im like ohhh whats going on over there....the boyfriend says "gawd white people are so nosey" LOL hes puerto rican...and hes only playing of course...but i think its funny  :)))

:))

justahumping

you nosey little girl you..... I bet if you see me taking a whizz on a tree you would look wouldnt you? lol

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: justahumping on September 23, 2006, 12:03:31 PM

you nosey little girl you..... I bet if you see me taking a whizz on a tree you would look wouldnt you? lol

nooooo O+O lmao...

oh oh I never answered thismy favorite tv show is THE OFFICE on NBC woot! BEST SHOW EVER!

triniqueen27

my shows are

Survivor: Cook Islands****
My Name Is Earl***
Dancing with the Stars***
Biggest Loser*****
America's Next Top Model******
House**
Boston Legal****
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition***
Amazing Race 10****
Desperate Housewives**********
Lost******
American Idol*****
Flavor of love**********

to name a few lol

bams68

Wow that's a tough question....

Indeed love alot of reality shows, I'm an addict to those, get addicted very easy to them ( survivor, Biggest Loser-Go Eric, Amazing Race, Home Makeover, CSI's all, House, Law-N-Order's, Ghost Whisper, Gray's Anatomy, American/Canadian Idols, and only soap I watch - GH....sooo many choices LOL, sets the vcr  :))

Ur Deer Friend
bams <O>

dollkrazee

I have more than one.  :)))                                                                         Survivor, Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, American Idol,
Desperate Housewives, Lost, Ghost Whisperer, Invasion, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

nightperson

zeboo

House
greys anatomy
extreme makeover ( only because I have worked on a house with them)  :D
Desperate Housewives

TmT

I dont think I have a "fav" tv show any more, not since u can watch any dvd u want...

underdog

I never watched this show when it was on prime time but I find Everybody Loves Raymond to be hilarious.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: underdog on September 29, 2006, 05:05:52 AM
I never watched this show when it was on prime time but I find Everybody Loves Raymond to be hilarious.

same here, i watch the reruns every eve when i can & want to get the dvds later on

nightperson

Dog the bounty hunter and anything that has blood,guts and any other gross thing

Ilovemyweims

i have way to many shows im addictated to!!!

Im so looking forward to Lost thsi week!!

Poohdog

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview