:D
House MD
My Name is Earl
M*A*S*H
O0
My 2 year old like Deal or No Deal & Price is Right
:)))

juicylipz205

law & order: svu is my all time favorite and ofc who could forget family guy  :)))

bubbleup

freespirit

BabyCheetah

Law & Oder SVU,  One Tree Hill, and General Hospital.  Are my fav's   bubblegum.gif

pgirl202

My favorite TV shows are One Tree Hill, Grey's Anatomy, and um..that's about it. I have a lot of shows TiVo'd that I watch haha, but those are my cant miss shows.
I also loooove Will & Grace, Friends and South of Nowhere [all of which were ended. South Of Nowhere is an amazing show though :)]

vasunlover

Monkey

Too many to list.

Mostly all of the trashy VH1/MTV dating shows though.  <:>

Darsheis

The Unit is the only one left - rest have been cancelled.  Boston Legal, Lipstick Jungle, Las Vegas.  girls18.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Darsheis on December 23, 2008, 12:30:09 PM
The Unit
Oh, I like that one too. I'm still catching up though... I still have like half of the first season left to watch.  :))) I've seen every episode this season though.

disneyland lady

Since I have finished with most of the shows that have any new episodes I was changing channels and found something on FX that cracked me up. At first I thought I was watching a movie that was just ending but then they had a couple more episodes. Called <b>Testees </b> and FX says about it: Peter and Ron are best friends and roommates who make a living as guinea pigs for "Testico," a drug and product testing facility. Made me wake up my college neighbors with my laughing. I am just sorry I missed this program before now.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/testees/

old nana

LittleFawn

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview