This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Homer

Joe C

Good afternoon, college basketball fans!
I am heading into DC today to watch Pittsburgh/Butler and then UConn/Cincinnati.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

Homer

Homer

gran2x2

coffee.gif yawn.gif Mornin..Just waitin for the new albums to be released in Pogo..Wish they would hurry..I am bored!!!   hysterical.gif

Homer

gator8_24

Good Morning Everyone!  Just about ready to head to bed, but just wanted to share that you have never looked better and bigger!  Son got me a n ew monitor and it is so WIDE!   I can read stuff now! I don't have to hold my head at a weird angle to see out of the bifocal part of my glassed.  He's such a nice kid!. yawn.gif

nicendcute86

Good morning all i cant wait for the weekend i have a road trip to attend and a lot of cider to buy and drink  tongue.gif
i hope every one has a nice weekend planned also!!

Homer

Homer

gator8_24

Good Morning Basketball Fans!  Gators moving up the ladder! cheerleading.gif

Homer

Homer

Homer

mycatownsme

Good Evening  hi11.gif  I got my cataract surgery on the right eye and have trouble. Seems a lense was used that most doctors do not use any more because better ones are available. I'm heartbroken because I asked the doctor about the lens he uses and wanted to be sure he used the best available. I have a brother with retinitis pigmentosa and so very aware of how life is when sight is an issue. I have been able to get in to see other doctors and their advice is to wait and see if the problems I'm having will get better. But I have been doing research on the internet and it seems the longer I wait the more scar tissue can form around the new lense and makes removal even harder. I don't know where to turn.  Right now I have a glare or halo glow and my vision has gotten worse then it was before surgery. I am not able to drive and have to depend on others to go anywhere. If anyone has any advice, please share with me because I really don't want to live with this for the rest of my life. And I also need cataract surgery in the other eye and am told the same lens would need to be used. Can't mix them. I have pain that goes from the inside top of the eye to the forehead also and think it may be due to how deep the instuments were put in and around the eye to keep it open during surgery. It's making it hard to even do Pogo. I can make my screen bigger here in size to help but in playaing games the game windows don't seem to work the same way. And the light seems darker and harder to see. Thanks for letting me vent. I'm really having a tough time and usually a happier person with a more upbeat attitude.
Steves Mom =^o.o^=

Homer

mycatownsme

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview