Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

MsMissy

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

"I am 83 years old.  I know I shouldn't have done this, but I was in the McDonald's drive-through this morning when a young lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing something because I was taking too long to place my order. So, when I got to the first window, I paid for her order along with my own.

The cashier must have told her what I'd done because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness.

When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too. Now she has to go back to the end of the queue and start all over again.

Don't blow your horn at old people, they have been around a long time and know the ropes. "

Mayhem

Squid

Listen, folks... I may be away for quite some time and wanted to let you know.  I've been contacted by the Emirates Investment Bank Dubai UAE and, evidently, have been told that many, many millions of dollars are due me and will be put directly into my bank account.  So, as you can imagine, I'm off to see the world!  I'll try to message every now and then from the Mediterranean, the south Pacific islands, Australia/NewZealand, etc.    I'll be thinking of you all!

Mayhem

I'm still waiting for my 50 million after my email address was randomly selected a few months ago.  swear2.gif

Squid

Mayhem

It's one of my favorites! It sure doesn't feel like a year since we've last used it.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on October 25, 2022, 05:32:45 AM
Love the Halloween background!  Boo!
Yeah, nice back gound .. worth repeating. BOO!

Mayhem

Indeed! It's not easy finding good backgrounds like this one (paid or free).

Squid

Today I bought a cupcake without sprinkles.
Diets are hard!

MsMissy

Keep the pictures coming Squid. I sure do like looking at them @ getting some laughs.  Oh btw, that cup cake looks so good , .

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on November 17, 2022, 08:14:52 AM
Keep the pictures coming Squid. I sure do like looking at them @ getting some laughs.  Oh btw, that cup cake looks so good , .
Someone loves chocolate!  (Missy)

snowflower

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview